My First Online Grow Journal

My state has over 10,000 deaths, my neighborhood has over 110 deaths

I am waiting for the new testing site to open, I and my wife need to be tested

6 Likes

Shit @piper Keep Safe.

7 Likes

That super shitty to hear @piper! I seriously wish you and your wife to be well, all my thoughts will be with you man.

Plenty of positive vibes sent your way… :v:

7 Likes

@Hemp_Nature
These pictures are to just show you my point of yesterday.

There is a foot of extra pipe on each side of the frame that I can pull oup/out from the inside of the upright side pallets to lift my netting up if I needed to.

6 Likes

The ladies are mid week 9 of flower and flushing with microbes and molasses, clean water and the rain. It’s wet, cold’ish with some sunny days. Had 20 mm or 0.8 inch of rain last night and yesterday afternoon. And when I did some PM inspection today I found some purple on 2 leafs. 1 leaf on a Charlotte’s Web

And 1 leaf on a Blueberry.

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

9 Likes

Well tomorrow these ladies are supposed to be harvested. But the more I check them out the more I feel they are not ready. 10 weeks flower today. But maybe I’ll take them to 11 weeks.
I must say when I went out this morning to go open them up after last night’s light rain. I got a great burst of lovely smells in the garden. So maybe the week extra would be just what they need.
The Charlotte’s Web

They are also getting some colours coming in on the leafs.

The Blueberries

The White Fire OG

The Master Kush

And this is my PM regime everyday, with all this cold and wet weather. I literally go through every plant and clean every leaf that has PM on it. And believe me it works, with no harm to my plants.

8 Likes

They do look gorgeous though! I couldn’t wait to harvest them myself… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Id let em ride another week or so bro looking great tho brotha!!

6 Likes

I was thinking about your PM issue also. You may want to have something on hand to apply to the plants after you wipe them. There are many great PM treatments you can get i wonder if they would help prevent it totally if you wiped and applied after any heavy rains?

6 Likes

The problem with sprays is, it has to sit on the leafs to kill the pm. In my experience it only made my pm problems worse,I wipe it away and it doesn’t come back on the same leafs.

6 Likes

Maybe try this. add a small amount like say like an oz to the wipes your using? Or just do what you do. Just trying to brainstorm ideas. Plants are looking fat as hell they did very well. Nice work my man.

4 Likes

I don’t have any special things to add to the wet wipes for the pm except neem oil.

6 Likes

So I started getting ready for my next grow.
I went for some 10L Fabric Pots from Plantmatter :south_africa:.

They have the Velcro at the back aswell for easy transplanting or cleaning the soil out of the bag.

I can’t wait to start growing in them.

Happy Roots, Happy Plants, Happy Grower…

8 Likes

You should try some air pots really nice.

6 Likes

I wanted to get those. But for the price difference. I would rather take the new learning experience just from growing in a different and better pot then my current DIY pots.
But you know my birthday is still coming in November, if you were wondering what to buy me for my birthday, Now you know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

8 Likes

So on Saturday I started prepping the Charlotte’s Web’s for harvest this morning 5’O clock. Didn’t take enough photos :man_facepalming:

Look how funny these leafs look.

After the clean up.

I didn’t take foto’s of the other Charlotte’s Web, my phones battery died.

It’s this lady’s root. I think the fabric pots are going to do wonders for my root systems from now on.

The other lady’s roots. Not so good :man_facepalming:

I had alot of rain this season causing alot of overwatering problems. But the fabric pots will hopefully solve this problem and give me Bigger and Better Plants :muscle:
I have also acquired new and extra soil amendments I’ve never added before. All I the name of Better Medz.
This is how the harvest looks like, H2O2 washed and water rinsed for the PM.

Today was 11 weeks of flower.

7 Likes

My fiance’s daughter is into photography. And when I was busy in the garden yesterday. She took a couple of bud shots for practice on dept and shadowing on plants.

:top:This one is one of the Blueberry Buds :top:
Beautiful Purple Colours

:top:This is one of the clone tops :top:

Practice Makes Perfect :muscle:

7 Likes

Looking great @docdre nice work

3 Likes

She did a fantastic job with the Blueberry! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :exploding_head:
That one and the fourth ones are my favourites! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Try plain water ph’d to 9 it will kill p.m. and leave no residue. That’s all green cure does. If u can get calcium bicarbonate it works best but any adjusters will work.

5 Likes