🌱 My Green Girls Journal: LED/DWC/LST/MobyDick/photoperiods

Your pictures look good. But I think we all like our girls with a little bit of junk in the trunk.

:joy:

2 Likes

Looking good.
I like the system

3 Likes

So beautiful look nice.

2 Likes

Thank you @aidentyler, welcome! :seedling:

1 Like

It’s been a while since I’ve posted, but here they are coming up on the end of week six FLOWER! I would love any advice on what you’re saying, I had some yellow tips about a week ago and I think it was due to the PPM being a little high. Since then I’ve been adding water and keeping the water around 6.0 pH and under 1200 PPM. I’ve never tried this or seen it tried, but all of my yellow tips, I cut them off in a radial fashion, Allowing more light and air to pass through, but not cutting the leaves completely off.

Tell me what you think about this, if it’s a terrible idea, any thoughts and feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Let me know what you think! Grow happy! :seedling:
@OlyBoy @chrisj @Hydro @Mark0427

5 Likes

Wow those look so symetrical @jayluzwick . So you are trimming the leaves down, do you think that works? I think they still need to time to full up and mature? What you think @Slym3r , @PreyBird1 , @hoppiefrog , have you seen before?

3 Likes

I wold not stress the plant by cutting leaves tips off. The plant is going to be sending energy to heal those leaves up. And it will slow the final flowering down. But im gonna watch to see what happens.

4 Likes

I’ve never cut mine. I dont mind them burning .
I agree with @PreyBird1 if you cut into the green the plant will try to heal itself.
Your plants are looking good!

3 Likes

…Thank you all for the feedback!
And I agree, I don’t want to do any defoliation while in flowering stage. I guess it was silly of me to cut my tips off just because they were a little yellow. They do seem to be getting along slower than usual, and from what was just mentioned in regards to healing those ‘radial’ cuts that I put in there, The slowness is probably coming from that mostly. I hope I didn’t hurt my end result. I will keep you all posted in a couple days I’ll be entering week seven flower :+1:

4 Likes

You can strip all the big fan leaves off when u flush for final 2 weeks or what nots longer if y chose but i defol at 21 days 42 days and when i start flush i take all the big fan leaves off. A few burnt tips here and there are no big deal shows u r pushing the plant a bit just dont tey and keep ot up like that as it can do more harm than good. Usually less is more with planys as long as they look happy and healthy leave them be tgey way u r going if u up the nutes aome and u see yellowing tips no worries just back off for the next watering or just do a calmag water. Plants do look awesome tho. Great job my man

2 Likes

Thanks brother I appreciate it!!

2 Likes