My plant are outside and it’s getting cold

Thanks, I’m going to figure something out

2 Likes

It really depends on if they’re Indica or Sativa dominant.
Indica’s can tolerate cooler temps and from the looks of them they are Indica Dom. A couple of nights in the upper 40’s won’t hurt them.
If it’s not a big deal to bring them inside a shed or barn or something…then do it. Just remember if it’s somewhere that youre staging plants, you could bring pests inside with them.
Frost is what you want to avoid.

@dantheman I’m in Michigan. My plants are outside. They are doing well with cool nights. Mine are close to being cut.
When did you start outside?
Any estimate how long you have to go?
As long as no frost…we are good.
I have brought plants right outside from my HPS lights with no sun affect or wilting.
I use HPS lights…expensive, but I like them for inside. I also have LED, but use HPS for final veg and bloom.

1 Like

I started in late they sprouted May 15 inside that’s when I got my seeds in the mail I grew them for two months inside,And then put them outside they started budding pretty quick once I put them outside some of them are about 5 foot tall , Then I have some bushes that are shorter like a blueberry and gelato my blueberries about finished the Bubba Kush and white OG probably have two weeks .The gelato has at least three weeks left to go probably longerI’ll post some pictures tonight

2 Likes

The latest canacribs talks of duplicate these weather conditions late in the grow. But its an indoor facility. If you have more than a couple of weeks of flower time remaining, best to move it indoors to finish.

1 Like

All my tricromes Are still clear, do all strains turn amber when they’re done

1 Like

@dantheman id definitely let them stay… to much moving environment… all about acclimation… when moving indoor to outdoor… they like to stay acclimated they will adapt to the environment don’t stress them out by changing it to often

Trichs is all about preference… some like cloudy some like amber

1 Like

[

2 Likes

If you are growing cannabis plants nutrients, they are typically sensitive to colder temperatures, especially during the flowering stage. Temperatures below 50°F (10°C) can slow down the growth and development of your plants, so it’s important to keep them warm during colder weather.

Covering your plants at night with a protective cover or blanket can help to keep them warmer and protect them from cold temperatures. However, it’s important to ensure that the cover you use allows for air circulation, as a lack of ventilation can lead to moisture buildup and mold growth on your plants. :innocent: :shamrock: :deciduous_tree:

1 Like