My plant is dying

Hello
My plant is dying after a month in vegetation. I grow in organic soil, and its my first time to grow, plus i am in a country where not all the products available.

Temp is 24 degree Celsius. Light 18-6 hours, humidity about 65

3 Likes

That could be caused by many different factors. What is your watering and feeding schedule look like? What are you feeding it? 24 seems a little cool for veg. You’re right at the bottom, but I don’t think that’s necessarily the issue. Typically, I would see this and think there’s a nitrogen deficiency, but I would need to know more about your feeding routine. What strain are you growing, by the way?

3 Likes

air temp so what is the soil at :frowning: cold slow growth

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

3 Likes

24 is 75 Fahrenheit.
Its organic soil, i only gave them tea compost
Its og kush and man kush and fortune cookie

4 Likes

Yes, 75 is a little too cool for daytime. It’s right at the lower end. I would run it cooler in your night hours, and a little warmer in the daytime. During veg, they prefer it a bit warmer. I think for your strains, your humidity level is perfect. Tea compost is good, and the soil is a good source of nutrients, but you may want to look for something like fish emulsion, bat guano, or one of the easier ones to find is chicken droppings to supplement your plants’ diet. These are natural, organic options. It would test that and see if you get an improvement.

3 Likes

Okay great, will try .
What about water and ph, my water ph is 7 and i dont knw how to reduce it naturally

3 Likes

7 isn’t bad, but if you do want to lower it, you can use vinegar or lemon juice. I would test it often, though. You really want to be around 6.5 to 7.

4 Likes

I didnt try lemon before. Will try adjust the ph and chicken dropings and see what will happen.
Thank you so much

5 Likes