Mycorrhizae use

I use mykos. Mixed in the whole pot and when or if i transplant i add in the hole the plant goes in and around the root ball also. I just spock hand the plant turn it upside down and g o ve a slight push in the bottom center of the ccup to get it to start to slide. If u squeeze the sides it breaks the ball loose and u dont want that or the root ball will crumble when u flip.it over. I hear great reviews on great white but also hear on how expensive it is. Mykos was like 20 bucks for 2.2lb bag at my local hydro store

I’m using myko+ until I can grab some dynomyco

I laget jus use peat moss with it alredy in the moss so jus moss ,pearlite , michrohize , and filterd water w my nutes has gotten me some of my best grows

1 Like

I actually dropd the coco because of the certian chemicals they have to use to treat our water in out plants is full of chlorine , flouride , especially in places like where I live if you mountains are spongie , lots of space for water , minerals , and bacteria inside the mountains and once the beavers start to damn up ur towns spring , they piss , shit , vomit , alone with human waste and menstrual waste it’s extremely hard to clean water with almost no money and no place to get it , and I’m pretty sure they jus came up with technology not too long ago to finally start seperateing the hormones from women’s discharge into ur toilet water from menstral cycle , because water is what makes the bond between living fungal bacteria and decaying/ living fungal bacteria " mycilien" , water and all the particulates that create everything around us , wich can be measured in all types of ways my best ways are actually soil testing kitz , but you can use all sorts you can buy a sensor to find a good spot or use a willow tree cutting and use it as ur dip stick like a clone in ur grow room but go out side we use willow to find wells if people w didn’t know they will almost sprout anywhere with good moisture content in soil if you water comes out of a stream in a mountain always test usually if you dig a small well and it fills to much water and if the water smell could be because of gases and minerals pockets in the ground , so remember people if your water and dirt are no good you need to learn to clean them or ask a buddy to lend u some or buy some if people ever need any hacks to filter water for you cheapest expenses I ha e done a few good things over the years to show people where to spend money on water filtration

1 Like

That DYNOYCO product only have 2 of the 4 endomycorrhizae that we use with cannabis.
DYNOYCO is missing 2 really important species and has to much talc in it.

Try a wettable Fungi product like Key to Life’s Fungi that has a 4 endomycorrhizae with our 30% more (286 propagules per gram).
Glomus intraradices 72 propagules per g
Glomus mosseae 72 propagules per g
Glomus aggregatum 72 propagules per g
Glomus etunicatum 72 propagules per g

If you are buying a fungi product, you are buying spores!
I repeat, if you are buying a mycorrhiza product, you are buying the eggs.
Those eggs, need peat, compost, soil, biochar to attach, hatch, perlifiate out, and take the roots with it.
Eggs do not hatch in coco, rockwool, hydro, or in tea. Hope this saves you money!

If your spores survive shipping/handling and shelf life, it’s up to you grow them, and use the mycorrhizae properly be be effective
Read what is in your Fungi product!
Ectomycorrhizae is for hardwoods and clash with Endomycorrhizae.
Ecto like a ghost = hardwoods like my hibiscus and blueberries.
Endo = softwood for cannabis.

If you ever seen the movie Avatar, I “make the bond”.
Complete the “soil food network” with mycorrhizae.
Feel free to use a Gmail to access the Key to Life Data Base on Google.
Kyle M

5 Likes

If they don’t “hatch” in coco then why is the advert saying use in coco?

Great question!
Just because the directions say to add to hydro or coco, doesn’t mean it hatches or works.

I just opened up a big ass can o’worms lol.
The cat is out of the bag people.
Kyle M

Question is are you right? Because I have read MANY places that it does work in COCO. My feeling is why wouldn’t it? Coco is while almost inert, it is still 100% organic. And if you feed the fungi with sugar and it attaches itself to the roots why wouldn’t it work in coco?

Not trying to argue, but do you have a valid scientific reason why it wouldn’t (doesn’t) work in coco? And it also comes to mind that if it didn’t work in coco, then there are a whole lot of nutrient companies that are open to lawsuits for false information wouldn’t you think?

Can and should work.

I have read a lot about using Mycorrhizal fungi for gardening. I have been using it in all of my houseplants as well as my container plants outside. I can’t really say definitively, but My plants are HUGE and the flower blooms are amazing! I really want to say it is from using the fungi since I have never tried it before, but I am unsure of how they would of looked had I not used it. My plants are looking exceptionally great this year, so I really want to give the credit to the Mycorrhizal fungi.