Mylar walls in grow room accidently getting lemon juice,water,baking soda solution sprayed onto and breaking down silver coatings onto buds

Has anyone had their mylar wall coating come off in their grow rooms and get on buds after washing with water, baking soda, lemon juice solution?

Try using a finer mist on your sprayer and direct it down on the plants

Ok thanks, My primary concern is that silver substance coming off the mylar and getting on my bud how toxic is it? Can i smoke my bud harvest?

Mylar ® is often used to generically refer to polyester film or plastic sheet. However, it is a registered trademark owned by Dupont Tejjin Films for a specific family of plastic sheet products made from the resin Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)

So I looked up polyethylene terephthalate toxicity and it led me to our water bottles leaching toxins the disrupt our endocrine system. Whoa.

Did you find anything else? I asked a govt agency and they said they couldn’t answer the question cause it was about cannabis and they are federally funded. So i re asked the question from a different state [ Washington i think] ,without the cannabis in the question and they still haven’t answered.

Maybe wash it…