Mystery Machine James Loud and Genius Juice Brothers Grimm to Trade

I have some great diesel/gas seeds I’ve been collecting if anyone wants to trade for something earthy or fruity, found out I’m not a fan of the gas. Mystery Machine by James Loud, 3 seeds, massive colas, grew over a pound with one plant. I also have like 9 or 10 Genius Juice from Brothers Grimm, got them for free with an order and it is supposed to have a gassey taste, so I never even opened those.

Trades???

2 Likes

Where are u located at. Im down for gassy skunky cheesy terps. What all would u be looking for in strains i jave a ton of strains. @sidecardude

1 Like

What up, I’m near Chicago, looking for anything fruity or spicy or earthy with decent thc.

1 Like

I bought the mystery machine from Dagga Gardens after James Loud was on the Future Cannabis Project. I can’t find anything about these seeds, but bought 5, cracked 2, gave one plant away because we can only grow 5 here. The taste was awesome in rosin, but I did not like the flower so much, ended up pressing the whole Pound. All I remember about the description was that it was girl scout cookies f1 with scooby snacks. Brothers Grimm still has all the info and still sells genius Juice, could not find any info on James Loud website about the Mystery Machine.

3 Likes

All seeds are Feminized.

3 Likes

Did you get his new book “Cannabis Breeding” by James Loud was sold out at the International Cannabis Awards. many breeders gave it a thumbs up. but can get one at his site $50.00

4 Likes

Nope, I did not get his book, but I do watch his potcast occasionally! Seems to know his stuff…

4 Likes