Nacho151 Growbucket OC/GG#4 Dakine BBP Grow

Let’s hope for the best :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Well lets hope they are. Careful with them telltale soil bags lol.

Marty

5 Likes

Not to worry I smuggled the soil out of the garage to my propagation lair tent so she couldn’t see what I was doing! Lol!

8 Likes

I just read this and found it interesting!

“According to the New Jersey Cannabis Regulatory Commission, the 12 medical marijuana dispensaries open for adult use sold $1.9 million of legal weed to 12,438 customers on the first day sales were open for recreational use.”

Complete article: Here's how much people spent on marijuana on first day of NJ legal weed sales

5 Likes

Yeah isn’t it amazing that the government can sell cannabis and make big bucks…but you and me…it’s jail time, same as it always was. They didn’t leagalize pot, they made it legal for the powers that be to make money off it, while once again giving the people crumbs.

Marty

11 Likes

Woke up to this! So far I’m liking the way this is turning out!

9 Likes

Shit the laws here outdoor medical is stupid. It has to be visible from the road. It has to be 300’ from any dwelling and you have to live more than 75 miles from a dispensary. And you basically have to be terminally ill.
so that right there in itself stops you from being able to grow at all! Unless you live in the middle of BFE!

8 Likes

I like growing indoors, it’s easier to control the environment and for pest control. The bad thing around my area is if some scum bags find out your growing, they seem to think you are selling and have money stashed in your house and will break in to rob you. If growing outside they just cut your plants down even if they’re not ready and steal them, then try to rob your house!

6 Likes

Aren’t laws just recommended behavioral norms? Like recommended speed limits don’t mean you have to go that slow, you know?

4 Likes

Anyone use this yet? Seems kind of expensive for a 250 mg bag of it to me.
Pro Mix Additive

7 Likes

Ouch on the price $78 / .5lb…

6 Likes

That’s what I said right after my morning coffee almost blew out my nose!

6 Likes

Guys…
JFYI…inoculants are certainly effective…but beware the marketing BS.
If you have an inoculant with 4-5 Bacillus bacterial and 4-5 Glomus or Mycorrhizal fungi species in it,
You have a VERY EFFECTIVE microbial inoculant…
Buy the cheapest source and rest comfortable…your bases are covered…

Remember, one of the biggest marketing strategies is putting a huge price on something. There’s a segment of the population that will absolutely believe that it’s SO EXPENSIVE, it must work better!!
It’s also crazy psychology, because someone that pays for that high dollar shit has to convince themselves it worked SOOOOO much better because of the EGO involved !!!

LOL, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!!!

13 Likes

I am just going to keep what I’m doing with the Dakine nutrients, humic acid and BBP! It works for me! Lol!

7 Likes

I never used that. Thats way over priced. Ill stick with dynomyco and great white. I can use for lots of grows.

5 Likes

I find Great White to be way too expensive as well. I mean, good name, cool logo, good marketing. And it works. But you can get good myco used in horticulture f.e. which is like 8 or 10 times cheaper.

5 Likes

Well i het its expensive but i buy 1 little bottle like every 2 yrs.

4 Likes

Sure glad it’s not like that here. I have a select group of friends that know I grow and are sworn to keep it to themselves, 4 years no problems, but I’m home most of the time being retired, they would have a heck of a time figuring out my schedule. I could sure see goring outside would be a whole lot less secure.

If you do apply to grow outside Nacho, do they come and inspect it before you can grow in it? Still haven’t found the specs for the outside grow space.

Marty

4 Likes

No, I don’t plan to grow outside. The city I live near is trying to annex my property and to many scumbags around here to even attempt to grow outside.

3 Likes

Hahaha. Yeah tried that just a suggestion thing one time…it didn’t work…cop got a laught out of it though and only gave me a warning. It was like 2 am and I had an emergency call at work.

Marty

5 Likes