Nacho151 Growbucket OC/GG#4 Dakine BBP Grow

Just an update on the baby Orange Crushes, they are doing well so far.

14 Likes

The Orange Crush seedlings doing good so far!

17 Likes

Did you chop that other orange crush yet?

7 Likes

Not yet it needs a couple of more weeks!

9 Likes

I’m thinking these 2 Orange Crush will be going into Grobucket’s and tents in the next 24 hours!

16 Likes

Damn that puppy has trikes all over it already !! YEAH!

Marty

6 Likes

Hey Nacho, wipe off one of the leaves on the plant in the top picture and make sure that’s not white powdery mold on there. Kind of resembles the start of it.

5 Likes

@happilyretired nothing wiped off.

8 Likes

GG#4 Day 113.

Orange Crush Auto Day 92.

Orange Crush Seedlings Day 2.
P1

P2

15 Likes

@TheMadFlascher when I transplanted the babies I used the Humic Acid and I am thinking it helped prevent transplant shock.

9 Likes

Well, it certainly didn’t hurt !
Humic acid has SO MANY attributes when growing in soil/hybrid media, in my mind there’s just no reason not to use it !

7 Likes

I’ve been reading up on it and was surprised at the benefits it provides and what it has in it. I didn’t know that it has Fluvic Acid in it.

8 Likes

LOL, SHAME on you!

Exploring Humic Substances (Humic and Fulvic Acids)!

7 Likes

These are the best looking plants I’ve ever seen at 15 days after starting germination! I think I will continue to germinate seeds this way. 8 oz of RO water, 1/8 tbls H2O2, soak in dark for 24 hours at 70 to 80 degrees, then paper towel for 48 hours, then solo cup with soil until true leave show.

10 Likes

How do you like those grow buckets?

5 Likes

I love them! Makes life easier and I can go for days without watering. The 1st 30 days I top water, then switch to the reservoir. No more over watering issues like other systems I’ve tried.

7 Likes

The Orange Crush Auto should be ready for harvest around or after 24 May.
Day 115.

The Orange Crush babies are looking good at Day 16.

14 Likes

Looking great my man as usual.

8 Likes

Next grow I’m going to pop 2 Monkey Slapz and 1 Grease Monkey!

10 Likes

Very cool. I just grew out pirates cake and it was great. Now im running all my genetics this round. Im going to do an original Runtz throw back lol. Im bringing out the originals from the vault and regroqing them.

12 Likes