Nacho151 Growbucket OC/GG#4 Dakine BBP Grow

They are supposedly photo’s.

9 Likes

Just picked up some L’ Orange from the dispensary. Tastes like Orange Crush!

Plants look real good, @nacho151 :+1:.

8 Likes

Well, I think the Orange Crush auto will be ready pretty soon. It’s making me rethink growing Auto’s.

In other news the neighbors decided to cut the grass!

15 Likes

Well, if the auto can stack like that, I’d think the photo version maybe something to look forward to!!!

10 Likes

With cows I’m guessin?

Marty

9 Likes

Yeah…but auto’s are never as potent as photo’s and Fem not as potent as normal photos.

Marty

7 Likes

Mowing and fertilizing at the same time…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:
:thinking:… you could say your neighbor is growing weeds organically…:joy::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Everytime I hit Nachos grow bucket I feel like I’m ordering food!

9 Likes

Are the pictures giving you the munchies??? Lol!

7 Likes

Speaking of food… :joy: - I saw this one the other day!!

9 Likes

I’m watching this Tampa Bay game… 3 goals scored and the score is still
0 - 0 … lol

5 Likes

Orange Crush P1 I swear it has doubled in size in the last 24 hours.
Top View.

Side View.

18 Likes

Well maybe not one…but just looked up at your pic from three days ago and is sure has! You running that new AC light? Your lighting looks way better too.

Marty

9 Likes

Yes, it’s under the Iongrid T22 light!

8 Likes

Most excellent ! Looks like it’s gonna be a good light, that plant looks super happy!

Marty

11 Likes

I am BEYOND impressed every Time I look at your Journal those grow buckets are treating you well my friend!

12 Likes

Probably the best thing that happened to my yields. No more overwatering or under watering. They can go for 6 to 7 days before needing to be watered again. I really like them and all my yields have increased since using them.

14 Likes

I have a 4 bulb T5 I need to hang up man. It would help with my temps so much. I am the sorriest grower in here… :rofl: F for effort I say … yes I do.
I second that though Nachey she looks twice as big!

10 Likes

Don’t believe that for a minute LoCo…
There are no BAD growers in here…
Just a few ‘in training’ !

12 Likes

Well another 5 years or so of training maybe and I’ll believe that! When I’m retired with nothing but time I may come.back and edit this… LoL

9 Likes