Nacho151 Growbucket OC/GG#4 Dakine BBP Grow

When I’m retired I’m retired. Pretty sure. Can’t wait till the day. I still plan on retiring early.

8 Likes

If you gonna retire Mr Monkey you gotta not go on those Europe to Fl lunch trips lol…course that depends on your income…it would sure fubar mine lol.

Marty

8 Likes

OR retire in one of those Miami seafront properties.
Depending on my income :sweat_smile: Dream big

7 Likes

Hell no I’d go to Australia or maybe the other Island “down under”. Does the pot grow upside down, down there?

Marty

9 Likes

You should see all the different type of roots they’re smoking down there!

7 Likes

And the grubs they eat…not grub mind you GRUBS lol.

Marty

9 Likes

Ai mate. Good grub n shrimp mates well on the barby !!
SoBe… aka South Beach is too much nonstop busyness for me, tropic city that doesn’t sleep.

6 Likes

Controller 69 Firmware Update looks pretty good with color graphs!

11 Likes

How the heck does one get 413.8% humidity… in multiple ATM pressure.

8 Likes

LOL, sorry Dog…you know I have NO self control…

Easy, Peazy.Dude…jump in the deep end of the pool and swim to the bottom!!!

S O R R Y !

7 Likes

I going to have to find out! Lol! I didn’t notice. Well, it is the max reading it goes up to from what I see. The 1st number is the max it can read the 2nd is the minimum reading and the 3rd is the average reading.

7 Likes

I just looked at all my controllers and that was the only 1 that had the weird numbers. I deleted the data and will wait to see if the numbers change.

7 Likes

But I’m not a Sponge, Bob…I’m just a pasty ass old Starfish, isn’t that still only 100%.

10 Likes

Here is what it looks like after the data deletion. I think I’ll send these to their customer service and ask why it went wonky after the firmware update! It still has weird numbers.

10 Likes

Houston, we have a problem. No doubt that is weird. Definitely something going sideways there in that controller.

10 Likes

According to a rocket scientist I know he says that it’s normal to see high humidity at 25000 feet or higher, He says it’s called supersaturation (FWIW). Lol! I let you know what AC Infinity tells me.

10 Likes

They told me to do a factory reset and the weird stuff should go away. Now I am going to have to wait until the lights come back on to reset the controller settings.

10 Likes

200w

11 Likes

Well, it seems the Controller reset itself after I deleted the data.

7 Likes

VPD 21.39 %…now that’s the mile in a minute range lol. Dem plants be a huffin and a puffin heheh.

Marty

9 Likes