Nacho151 Growbucket OC/GG#4 Dakine BBP Grow

YEAH NACHO…
LOL, Drive between the lines dude!!

7 Likes

Well I just took a few rips off my ear rig and I’m sitting here laughing my ass off. I love all the banter so much. This is just killing me I’m just dying laughing… thank you so much, you have no idea…:joy::rofl::v:t3:

7 Likes

Monkey, You know I earned money for college working on a fishing boat…I was a master-baiter before anything else!!

9 Likes

Well said…:joy::rofl::rofl::exploding_head:😶‍🌫

7 Likes

I’m glad Loco is not around. If he was in on this I would probably wet myself and be embarrassed.🫤

8 Likes

I am sitting here LMAO!

7 Likes

LOL, I was just thinking how Monkey’s translator is going to handle that master-baiter !
:sweat_smile: :upside_down_face: :rofl: :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I’m sure he can pop in and make a contribution! @LoCoRocK I’m ready to wet myself, I’m still in the retarded AF category untill the end of the year, so I can!

7 Likes

I understand you have a lot of professional experience with seedbanks!

6 Likes

Rebuild it man and get a new pre-filter. Or blow it out and put in a laundrymat washer.

4 Likes

Orange Crush P1 Day 25.

Orange Crush P2 Day 25.

I think they might start getting nutrients with their next watering.

8 Likes

Have you decided on a light yet?

2 Likes

That’s freaking hysterical!

6 Likes

Nacho those are outstanding for 25 days! What’s your base soil?

Marty

4 Likes

It’s Fox Farm Ocean Buffet. To germinate the seeds, I used RO Water and H2O2 and soaked them 24 hours, them put them in the damp paper towel and ziploc baggie for 48 hours at 70 degrees and darkness. I used the solo cup method to sprout them and didn’t do the rockwool this time. They had a good root ball when I slapped them into the Grobuckets and used the Humic Acid when potting them. In the future I am going to continue to do it this way. they’re the best-looking babies I ever had so far. I also think the new lights helped a lot when they went in the tent.

6 Likes

I forgot to add that @happilyretired thought he spotted mildew forming on them when I potted them, so I treated them with H2O2 every other day 3 times just in case. It’s been 34 days since I dropped the seeds to soak also, it’s just been 25 days since they were potted and put in the tents.

6 Likes

No sorry… I’m outclassed on this one!

6 Likes

Laundrymat washer…
If my underwear can be washed at home a lil ol dust ridden prefilter is surely no troubles. LoL

Mrs. Loco lifts up underwear - “babe did you see Scotts new truck, looks like you went mudding yesterday!”

6 Likes

elhajlasiengedely

10 Likes

I’ve seen that one before and it is AWESOME!! Jason Sedeikis makes that meme dude, his reaction is absolutely spot on perfect …
WTF just happened, I mean did the what … in the how… where…

7 Likes