Nacho151 Growbucket OC/GG#4 Dakine BBP Grow

They still look great super good growth rate, way better than the last ones just finishing up! Those are gonna be really nice producers for sure. Can’t wait to. See them when you flip them. Just sprung for another light today the Durolux are great and do a super job but with three of them and the supplementary far red fixture I was having to adjust 4 things every week …got tiresome and when the plants got bigger you had to move them around to get to the back of the tent. A buddy has a bigger coal room on his house so he is going to buy the Durolux from me, that will take some of the sting out of it.

Three thumbs up and I only got two lol

Marty

8 Likes

This ain’t no dog fart for sure… SHIT!

7 Likes

She can sneeze on me anytime lol

Marty

7 Likes

You are one KINKY basturd Sport!!!

9 Likes

If I recall in the movie she had a Fran Drescher heavy jersey voice…so you will need duct tape, lots of duct tape.

8 Likes

She can sneeze on me as well, as long as her butt faces the other way, I’m good.

7 Likes

You guys are gross. I don’t want anybody sneezing on me like that in any way shape or form. EVER
:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

7 Likes

C’mon Hap… it’ll wash right off! … With a golden shower!! You know what they say … Once you try brown your down!
Ya’ll R some sick somsabitches!

6 Likes

What the hell is going on over here at nachos place. Lmfao hope yall are having a great night. How’s the auto coming along brotha. One if the best I’ve seen lately.

6 Likes

@cloudkandy Orange Crush Auto Day 116. It’s taking it’s time to ripen!

12 Likes

Queue Suspenseful music… :radio:

Since no one asked…
Well what does this product do? or you hope it will do?

7 Likes

I’m hoping it didn’t damage his wife’s plants! Nothing worse than having a pissed off wife!

7 Likes

Very true…We do have to Sleep sometime and much more relaxing with both eyes closed.

7 Likes

Orange Crush Day 27 update, 1st feed and 1st time I topped plants this early in growth.
Orange Crush P1 Day 27 Dakine Nutrients.

Orange Crush P2 Day 27 VPS Nutrients.

11 Likes

LOL, I’m taking another shot at a project to increse pollenation in almonds…back in 2013-2014 I took a couple shots at it and FAILED!

My first test is always cellular sensitivity/toxicity issues. I put it on at the same concentration I believe I’ll need in almonds…So far so good…LOL, nothings showing any adverse reactions (and mom’s non the wiser!). I’ll keep an eye on them over the next few weeks and observe.

Won’t have almond bloom until next February so I’ll have some time to play with it!

7 Likes

Damn Flash… not only do you grow badass pot plants but you like to fiddle with your nuts too?
Nach I’m no expert but it looks like you may possibly have just 1 or 2 of them there calyx stacking on top of each other on that there orange crush partner. Makes for a fat stack of boo-yah!!

5 Likes

LOL, weather’s getting hot, so I have to juggle em around a little just to keep em from sticking to my knees!!!

7 Likes

NSFW. or anywhere really.
Stay away from the soda machines…

PSA its fake fake fake “Jackass” no grandpas were hurt in the filming of this that I know of.

7 Likes

Sounds like you and Hap both got Nut issues. TBH… oops sorry Hap - to be honest. LMAO Haps’ neighboring plantation keeps dusting his goods and you can’t get enough of it. He outta send you a clone.m, I’m willing to bet that company spent some cheddar on finding the right strain of trees they use. Thems gotta be some good genes I’d think boss!

7 Likes

Thank for the TIMELY tip Doogy, I’ll DEFINITELY take that to heart!!

6 Likes