Nacho151 Growbucket OC/GG#4 Dakine BBP Grow

It’s a 3x3. As soon as the Orange Crush Auto decides to finish up, I’m going to move it to the 4x4 to flower it out.

9 Likes

Orange Crush P1 Day 41. Fed, watered, and BBP applied.

14 Likes

Orange Crush Auto Day 133. Now the top bud is so heavy it’s falling over, still no amber.

Orange Crush P1 Day 43 looking good.

10 Likes

LOL, yoyo’s dude…give me yoyos!!!

7 Likes

Lol! I added yoyo’s after I took the picture. I was told by a friend, that is a commercial grower out in Cali, that the Orange Crush Auto flower for at least 11 to 12 weeks before they show signs of amber. So I’m going to wait to harvest it for at least a week and a half.

5 Likes

LOL, Now tell me…have you told your commercial grower friend about BBP, or are you holding out to impress him with your bud???

6 Likes

Well, he did ask how I got the auto to grow like that, after I showed him the pictures of my current grow. I’m pretty sure you might be getting orders from a grower’s co-op from Fresno County soon! You might also start getting a lot of orders from some local growers from Missouri and Arkansas also. Lol!

6 Likes

Hell, I wouldn’t blame you if you just showed off for awhile!!

It’s just toooo much fun!!

Actually, I find most commercial growers just figure they’ve maxed out their nutrient program and it just CAN’T get any better!!!

Ironical as it is, the better the nutrient program, the better the results with BBP !!!

LOL, it’s all good!!

8 Likes

Every time someone has seen a picture of that Orange Crush Auto, they ask if it’s really an auto! Lol!

7 Likes

Orange Crush P1 Day 48, looking good, needs to be defoliated.

13 Likes

Looking good Nacho!

7 Likes

That auto ever finish up brother? Sure was taking its time on ya.

6 Likes

As soon as I see amber it’s getting chopped!

7 Likes

Bet shes fattened up even more. Looking forward to hearing how the smoke is on that. Im on 12.5 weeks (not counting the small veg period)

6 Likes

One of the gelatos i have seem to be growing very similar keeps pushing new pistils. Growers time on that says 10-14 weeks lmao.

7 Likes

Orange Crush Auto Day 140. It keeps getting bigger!

17 Likes

LOL, damn Nacho…

You wanted big buds, you’re getting big buds…good things take time !!!

9 Likes

It has the gargantuan gigantica gene. LoL those leaves have given about as much as they got … lol
It’s nice when you don’t have much trimming to do on buds like that. I friggin hate trimming so much. I won’t lie and I guess I love sharing my have eff ups but I’ve had 2 separate plants go right to the budder bag from being in the trim bin for a week… or 2… :joy: Just strip the branch from being dry… I know it’s a crime but I really like budder is how I justify it.

7 Likes

Have one going like that lol.

@nacho151 mine is starting to lean an awful lot as well. Nice when they pack on that extra weight. Nicely done brother. At first i was ki da embarrassed to show yall that plant like i did something wrong but hell look at those buds!

14 Likes

Shes feeding at 3k ec. Idk ik that seems high but when i was running less i was having nitrogen deficiency bad on all my plants. They seemed to like it tbh. Smell is kinda like a over ripe mango/citrus. Taste is wonderful as well. I harvested one of these already wanted to test out where i loke my trichs to be exactly also wuo doesnt enjoy having some couch lock to wind down at the end of the night. Idk abour yall but my mind likes to keep rolling.

5 Likes