Nacho151 Growbucket OC/GG#4 Dakine BBP Grow

I have the Tom’s Tumbler model 1600 with upgrades. I now wish I would have saved up and got the Model 1900, it comes with the trimming nets and the keif screens. I basically added a motor, 1 trimmer net and 2 keif screens and it wound up costing a little more than just waiting to get a model 1900 and took a little longer to get everything I wanted.

11 Likes

Thank you sir!

Well from what I read on their website, that 1900 is a seriously pricey step up as well… Wasn’t looking at spending that much.

7 Likes

Here is a video showing the 3 small tumblers.

9 Likes

I got the 1900. I set it up and break it down every time I use it. Takes about a half hour to set it up in about an hour to take it down because you go to wash everything. I love it. I’ve gotten to the point to where I don’t care how small of an amount it is well let’s say over 3 ounces I just throw a bunch of ping-pong balls in it with the flower and it works as advertised. Love it love it love it. Worth every penny. I go one step further. When I’m done with the Kief screen, I do an alcohol wash and then run it through a source turbo and reclaim my alcohol and I have just the oil. It works great I decarboxylate the oil and use it for cooking. I get it all…:thinking:… well that is if I feel like it.

11 Likes

I just saw they are selling inserts now to use with smaller amounts. I still think the pit balls and ping pong balls work great!

10 Likes

Fudge crackers… Why’s there always gotta be something else to buy. I love it I love it I hate it! I was asking about the trimmer first Monkey… step off bruh! :rofl: Oooh aren’t you the one that didn’t ask Abu something you just bought?? YOUR ARE welcome. Hee hee!! Loco cracks a grimacing snicker as he slowly backs into the abyss. Gone into the night is he!
But ya man… snappier back into reality - I am friggin getting one man. Let’s go see this price no ones mentioned. Brb afk! ← figure it out Hap!

7 Likes

Okay… you guys are selling a hell.of a lot more weed then me apparently. Fuck…$1500 bucks… how does that dust cover for $200 work? I got that on me… :rofl: toss some razor blades and ping pong balls in the cover and shake it maybe… Voila!!

7 Likes

Dry your weed for 14 days, put it in a 5 gallon bucket with a lid on it and shake it till your arms give out! Lol! Or put the bucket in a paint shaker and run it for a while! Or make one like this!
Screenshot 2022-07-23 at 22-14-09 The Extraction Contraption Pro Cold Ice Extraction for Trim Cold Tumbler Pollen Collection

9 Likes

Soooo… Basically

Oh yahhhh!! Um hmmm! Let me see ya get lowww!

7 Likes

A picture of a homemade Dry Sift Hash Bubble Bag Machine. Pretty easy to make. I would post the video but I can’t find it anymore. But I do remember how to make it.

8 Likes

patients

10 Likes

Orange Crush P1 Day 76 fed and watered. Now that I can see the flowers forming It’s going to get a good defoliation over the next week! UPDATE This girl will get her last application of BBP tonight at lights out!

13 Likes

Nacho… you do know about budder in the coffee right? I’m decarbing a QP later tonight. I’ve been out of budder for like 2 months and I miss my AM coffee with it.

9 Likes

Now I gotta have some coffee.

10 Likes

Another reason I love my trimmer!

11 Grams of dry sift hash and only work involved is running the machine and scraping the keif! I haven’t finished scraping out all of it yet so it will be more than 11 grams!

16 Likes

@happilyretired I think I need to get a Source Turbo Extractor to go with the keif screen. Are they pretty reliable and easy to clean and maintain?

10 Likes

What’s that? Cannabutter in your morning coffee, do i get that right? What a great fkn idea!!!

8 Likes

Now I definitely need one. It’s on the high priority list :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

I ended up with 12 grams total out of 12 ounces of trim! I’m pretty impressed with it!

11 Likes

That’s like 3%? Nice!

8 Likes