Nacho151 Growbucket OC/GG#4 Dakine BBP Grow

I Always love it when ppl haven’t heard about it… it’s a know amongst growers and a guilty pleasure from our bounty! :yum: You will love it and hard to go w/o it afterwards.

7 Likes

Not over here it is I reckon! Or completely new to me at least!

8 Likes

I’m going to try that for sure. Only those frigging saliva thc-tests that those roadside blue heelers take nowadays are bothering me.

I’ve got some neem-oil based kleener in my car to spray in my gap when I see em in time. It does work. But still.

9 Likes

:scream: :flushed:… I saw this and was like… whaaat…
Then I realized you were talking about your mouth…:joy::rofl::rofl::+1:t3:

10 Likes

@MrMonkey420 tell us more about beating roadside thc tests. Asking for a friend

11 Likes

what the hell ??is that legal?

10 Likes

In Belgium it is. Not sure where else

8 Likes

It is in Europe! Colorado and Canada have been testing Breathalyzer for weed around 12 years now.

10 Likes

The trim I used in the keif screen.

Orange Crush P1 Day 77 the morning after the last dose of BBP!

12 Likes

Over here a roadside THC-test means they collect some of your saliva with a swab and test it for trace elements of THC in it.

You can, at the moment (we all know it’s a cat & mouse game that constantly changes), get rid of those traces with a spray, often called a THC-cleaner, where the 2 most important ingrediënts are Ethanol & Neem-oil.
Of course if you need to take an alcohol breath test after the THC test it might turn out positive, but over here you are allowed to wait 15 mins before you have to take one or wait 15mins after a positive one and then take another one. This should be enough for the alcohol from the spray to be gone.

There’s 1 brand you see everywhere in Europe: Kleaner, but there are others. Just stay a bit aware of where you buy.

Fun fact:
I was stopped to do a test and had vaped my Mighty aprox. 8hrs before that. I grabbed a dozen mints or so that were in a tin box in my car and quickly threw em in my mouth. They give you the swab so you can do it yourself, I put it in the section of my mouth where the concentration of mints were and it turned out negative. I heard that some brands of mints do that as well. A clean mouth hygiëne is very important too: the cleaner your mouth from having a good brushing habit, the least trace elements can be found because they bond well with fats. Also: vaping is less likely to turn out positive because it’s much cleaner. No combustion means no tar. And it is the tar that holds the THC as well and sticks to your mouth. Another reason why I like to vape.

P.s.: the mints i have are Frisk mints

12 Likes

So you can pop 2-50 mg gummy‘s in your mouth and swallow them drink a glass of water brush your teeth, then go about your business and go through a roadside check an hour or so later and come up negative? If that’s the way it is I got that covered….:wink::+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Not sure if it works like that. I don’t know if they can track THC in your saliva, that is actively in your body/bloodstream at that moment. (Because it would be if you just took em). If that’s the case you’re f*cked.

I vaped 8hrs before the test. But I’m pretty sure that if I would have smoked a joint instead it would have been 100% positive.

8 Likes

What if you take the swab and shove it up your ass… or better yet his? Will that be positive? I am positive the blue’y won’t want it back. Might bust out laughing and decide you need a breathalyzer instead thinking your drunk and your golden! Boom - dilemma deverted !!
By the way … The gap comment had me too Hap. I was like … wtf did this Belgium nutcase just spew? Shirley his American slang is off just a tad… dude said spray it in my Gap! :rofl: LMAO

7 Likes

Sometimes I read your journal and then I’m hungry. Thank God for Frosted Mini Wheats

7 Likes

@sssportsmfg I am hoping you’re high and dry after I saw this picture of the flooding in your area!
flood

9 Likes

High shouldn’t be a problem. Dry is a different thing.

7 Likes

Yes but he wants you high & dry my Flemish friend… LoL okay - Belgium Buddy! Better!! Hey do you guys do that tap dancing stuff too? The riverdance is it… isnt that the kind of festival you met your flower lilly at? Mr. Monkey taring up the wooden dance hall… :rofl: - tippity tap tap tippity too!! Mr monkey has a dance for you!!

6 Likes

Tippity tap ti too… I want the drugs you do!

8 Likes

!!! ten characters

6 Likes

LoL… unfortunately Monk! It’s drain bamage! Er brain damage! The past has caught up to me and it’s wants that time back 2 fold! The neurons are doing OT and my mouth can’t keep up. Or my brain can’t keep up. Yes surely it’s the brain! :brain: :astonished:

6 Likes