Nacho151 Growbucket OC/GG#4 Dakine BBP Grow

I think both work a little better than average.

6 Likes

Your spell check put “better” in place of “slower” I think Monkster!
I ended my wife’s text the other day with - loathe you, talk later. LoL

6 Likes

Ouch, I bet it was painful later…:laughing::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Hahaha and? Wifey gave you some good points? Great homecoming? :rofl:
Hell, them Greek are no kittens either man. She more like a leopard. Don’t make em too angry, I can tell you that much already from my very very short experience :rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks @nacho151 yes my house is on top a hill. Had a River running through the back yard. Got 10 inches of rain here and more on the way later today, took me three times as long as normal to get to work at 5am this morning raining so hard.

Marty

8 Likes

I need a Tumbler :frowning:

or the English Muffin or Toast

very nice

that would work for me to start

five or six more would be spot on

enjoy the day and be safe

Dequilo

8 Likes

Orange Crush P1 Day 79 starting to flower out.

12 Likes

I just pressed a gram of GG#4 keif and got a 35% yield. I’m going to turn it into a vape cartridge!

13 Likes

I got to start doing more with trim :frowning:

been making canna oil this year for gummies pills which is good

but throw a way stuff I could tumble or sift

I should have a bit to work with this fall

all the best and have a great day

Dequilo

9 Likes

@LoCoRocK @MrMonkey420 I hope your not drinking hot coffee when you see this! Lol!

12 Likes

Hahaha luckily not! Would have burned everything :rofl:

11 Likes

That is what happened to me! My nose still hurts! LMAO!

11 Likes

I really haven’t been keeping a close count on how much BBP I’ve been using on each plant other than the date of application and amount, that gets deleted when I harvest the plant. But if anyone would like to know how much I used on this plant and my Ventana Plant Science grow it was 27 ml per plant. @TheMadFlascher I thought you might like that information.

9 Likes

Thanks for the info @nacho151
Yup, there’s 29.6 ml/oz, and if your treating large outdoor/indoor plants multiple times I can see that!!
That figures out to be about $10.26 per plant based on the trial 4oz pricing. Usually growers that are going to continue using BBP will purchase the 16oz where that price/plant drops to about $7.30 per plant. Do you have records on your nutrient budget/plant ?

Thanks again for the info!!!

8 Likes

Well, I don’t really keep track of nutrient use. Never thought about it. However it costs me around $70 to $80 per tent to grow a plant that will produce 1 pound of dry weight flower. The cost includes electricity, water, soil, nutrients and seed. I like to give people their Bill Engvall sign when they say it’s cheaper to buy dispensary weed than to grow it.
sign

9 Likes

Orange Crush P1 Day 82 starting Week 4 of flower!

10 Likes

This stalk is about the size of a broomstick!

13 Likes

If you’re tired of CBD spammers in the growers section of the forum try this out!

4 Likes

Orange Crush P1 Day 85 catching up to the Orange Crush P2.

10 Likes

10 Likes