Nacho151 Growbucket OC/GG#4 Dakine BBP Grow

“Han Solo” is the new “Call Sign”…my friends used to call me (30yrs ago) to order a pizza for 1/4, extra spinach for a 1/2, pepperoni for a zip. Oh the days of cordless phones and phreeek scanners.

10 Likes

Orange Crush P1 Day 88 Defoliation Day.
Before

After

12 Likes

Damn, thats a healthy beast. I see how/why you say a lot of good things about the Ventana nutes.

10 Likes

This is the Dakine 420 grow! These seeds have great genetics! I was telling my cousin earlier, that the new lights were worth the upgrade along with good nutrients! The Ventana plant is bigger and bushier though, at least when I look at them 1st thing in the morning!

11 Likes

Are you running the Dakine a bit less then reccommended natcho? I had to. But I also started with AN and then changed over during the week before flip. Great looking plants both of them. I keep telling myself no more seeds…no more seeds…no more seeds…then you put another post up lol.

Marty

12 Likes

Actually when I feed today I’m going to boost the nutrients. I think that might help keeping them green for a week or 2. Both plants start week 5 of flower tomorrow.

11 Likes

Good call!
See the ‘robbing’ hitting those lower fans !

Nacho, you’ve got the tools and the knowledge, this growing becomes academic…

Lol, now you just have to learn to live while missing all the melodrama!

10 Likes

I’ve never had a grow where the biggest fan leaves didn’t start turning yellow at 5 weeks into flower. Looks perfectly normal to me.

Marty

10 Likes

Me too. They do seem to be sucking up the nitrogen pretty quickly though. I am just adding about .3 grams for the boost. If it’s too much I’ll just flush them Tuesday.UPDATE Just fed them and the feed chart showed to bump everything but CalMag up 1 gram for this week, so I bumped everything up 1.3 grams except the CalMag! Lol!

11 Likes

Orange Crush P1 Day 89, fed and watered.

13 Likes

very nice looking flowers :slight_smile:

How long until they finish?

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

9 Likes

Well, today starts week 5 of flower. I’m thinking the 1st or 2nd week of September right now. Thanks for looking!

9 Likes

Orange Crush P1 Day 91.

1st Time I ever had purple leaves on a plant. Trying to figure out if it’s the drop in temperature during lights out or a phosphorous problem.

12 Likes

At this stage of flower, I’m thinking it’s normal fade nacho…
wouldn’t huet to up nutes a bit, but I’d keep it balanced with a complete NPK feed of whatever your using…JMHO

11 Likes

Today’s project completed!
Orange Crush Rosin.

Cart’s filled.

17 Likes

Hell yeah.

12 Likes

I’ve got some similar leaf action @nacho151

14 Likes

This thread is awesome love the banter knowledge and all round good buggers taken 3 nights to read and very curious about this BBP stuff

14 Likes

You won’t be disappointed @st0na, give it a try.

11 Likes

If anyone is interested, Tom’s Tumbler is having a sale on their trimmer Tumblers on sale this month. I just saw the TTT2100 listed for $1299. Update It turns out you need a discount code for that price. DM me if you are interested and would like the code.

12 Likes