Nacho151 NIWA Grow Hub

It’s good of your not using AC Infinity equipment. Even if you lose your WiFi connection it continues to work as long as you have the recipe setup. My WiFi kind of sucks and I was worried about that, but it hasn’t been an issue so far.

8 Likes

The 69pro is great even if none of your gear is AC, only thing really lost is variable control on the Exhaust fans if your not running the T series - to be honest… Same as mine, It’s Wifi as in I can control it here in my office 50mi away, or if Wifi goes out at Home I can snag it on BT.

Anyway, I don’t mean to sound negative - I am a gadget nerd so I am still interested to see what this one can do in terms of automation.

9 Likes

One of the things I really like about the NIWA Grow Hub is the water pump setup. I have my grobuckets modified to be watered with a 400 gph aquarium pump. If I’m not going to be available to water my plants, I can set up a bucket reservoir with a gallon of water, then setup the day and time for it to start and stop the watering in the recipe!

11 Likes

I like that feature also. Man so many things to choose from. I like the 69 controller also. I have the old 66 model. Im still messing with mine i think im going to move my 4 gallon bucket system into another tent and automate it with the niwa hub. Well see here in a bit.

11 Likes

I am liking it a lot. Right now I am using it with a manually dim-able light, a humidifier and the water pump. It’s pretty handy and easy to navigate the app. I am saving to get a couple of them for my other tents because of the climate mode with humidifiers and the water pump mode.

10 Likes

Great to get this feedback and thanks guys, lets see if @hydrokidd007 can follow up with us.

10 Likes

NIWA is releasing a Niwa CO2 Sensor that works with the Grow Hub. If you are interested here is the link, it a limited time special offer.

11 Likes
8 Likes

I’m not really sure but if you press the manual mode tab it will switch to auto on and may actually turn the recipe on the control to constantly on, not allowing the setting to turn off and on.

11 Likes

I decided to get the NIWA CO2 sensor and ordered the the combo from the link provided. The 2nd Grow Hub arrived today and I’m waiting on the CO2 sensor. Setting up the 2nd Grow Hub was very easy just set the outlets up and adding the recipe from the 1st one.

Easy to check each Grow Hub in the NIWA App.

11 Likes

Finally! I was starting to wonder when! :smiley:

11 Likes

You know me well my fellow padawan! A little Star Wars humor today!

11 Likes

10 Likes

The Grow Hub sensor has a light sensor in it that shows the intensity of the light when it’s on. While I was playing with the new hub I realized it can also be used to detect light leaks in a tent.

14 Likes

Hopefully this arrives soon, excited to try it out!

11 Likes

Just got the email today only 99 till February 7th and will ship in march

10 Likes

That’s the same email I got the pictures from! Lol!

11 Likes

Lol small world

9 Likes

Thats awesome :ok_hand:

9 Likes

I just received an email from NIWA they are selling NIWA Grow Hub Gen 2 with a resetable breaker now, so you don’t have to send them in to replace the fuse and are selling refurbished Grow Hub Gen 1 at a reduced price.

9 Likes