Nacho151 Ventana Plant Science Grow

Interesting…I just put 12 more clones in yesterday, they are as normal a little droopy today…I pulled the hood and let them breathe a bit and while I was looking at them I thought hummmm…wonder if spraying them with some BBP would help perk them up. Now I’m gonna give it a try.

Thanks Flasher lol
Marty

8 Likes

Orange Crush P2 Day 41. Fed, watered, and BBP applied. I think it has a little sunburn from the light. I’m not used to the new lights yet, it’s going to be a little learning curve for me.

14 Likes

Heck, nacho, there’s a learning curve to everything we attempt!!!

If you don’t PUSH, You’ll never land on optimum!!!

May dial the intensity back for a week and see what happens!!!

10 Likes

I just raised the light up. Lol!

6 Likes

Orange Crush Day 43.

12 Likes

Bouncing back.

8 Likes

@TheMadFlascher, well, after 4 years of growing I finally have a fungus or mold issue. I’m getting ready to fog the plant and tent with Hypochlorous Acid. It looks like Alternaria to me. I found it on 3 leaves this morning.

7 Likes

The Hypochlorous Acid has seemed to work very fast after the treatment and 6 hours of darkness.

This is the fogger I used to apply the treatment. I’m thinking about getting another one to use with BBP.

9 Likes

Heck nacho, I wouldn’t buy another one…just rinse out the reservoir good with R/O water and then spray a couple ozs of the rinse water through the gun and you should be good to go with BBP…
Get done with the BBP spray, just do the same rinse/clearing spray and call it good!!

BBP and the hypochlorous acid seem to be very compatable!

8 Likes

That’s exactly how I cleaned it after I used it today. I just didn’t want to have a cross chemical reaction with it. I think it would be great with the BBP because it will provide a nano spray that makes it easier than my spray bottle to get the underside of the leaves and stalks.

7 Likes

Me too !
I would remove any leaves with lesions, and just wait to see if anymore shows up!!
Isn’t it great to have that weapon! Actually I’m kind of greedy with your infection and treatment!

I’d love to see how long it takes to come back after the initial treatment…if it does at all!!!

8 Likes

I defoliated the plant as soon as I saw it. Then made the Hypochlorous Acid and charged up the sprayer. While I was waiting for the sprayer to charge, I checked all my other plants to make sure they didn’t have the same problems. I think the source was the humidifier in that one tent. If it doesn’t hurt the plant, I might start doing it as a preventative maintenance at least once a week.

8 Likes

nacho, I see NO issues with a once a week perventative spray at all.

Especially when your susceptable to bud rot!
I will be VERY happy if every grower out there has never to deal with that sh** ever again!!!

11 Likes

Very interesting read folks. Man i work far too much to be hanging around here as much as i want. Todays my day off and i went to work. Had to make up a couple days of lost work cause my wife got pneumonia! But man alive good stuff @TheMadFlascher @nacho151

9 Likes

I hope that your wife is doing better! If I had seen that before @TheMadFlascher had started that thread on Hypochlorous Acid, that plant would have been in the burn pit 10 minutes later!

8 Likes

Shes doing better. The poor puppy got pneumonia from my wife and got the diarrhea also. Been a great week…wife tested negative for the covid test. Omfg the stupic ihc hospital said she had covid. Wrong she was false negative 3x then positive once. They sent her home on a cough suppressant. I took her to another clinic and she has pneumonia! They gave her a breathing treatment and zithromax

10 Likes

I am glad to hear she is doing better! Both covid and pneumonia scare me. 3 weeks ago, my daughter, grand-daughter and son in law had covid. Luckily, I’m anti-social and didn’t catch it from them!

10 Likes

Orange Crush Day 48. Fed and defoliated, got a dose of Humic Acid, and so far, no signs of Alternaria.

10 Likes

They are crooks…they get a ton of bucks from Uncle Sam if they declare it’s COVID. Something like $30,000.

Marty

5 Likes

How many times have you cropped it Nacho? Twice? turning into a very nice bush!! So lush green.

Marty

8 Likes