Nacho151 Ventana Plant Science Grow

It’s the nutrients, a lot better lights and exhaust fans! Lol!

9 Likes

Looks wicked @nacho151

7 Likes

Orange Crush P2 Day 100. Just defoliated. I’m going to miss her when she’s gone!

16 Likes

By the looks of her, I think it’s probably gonna be a fairly long time before she’s totally gone.:face_in_clouds::face_in_clouds::+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

I’m hoping she lasts at least 5 months! Lol!

9 Likes

Thats a big one. But its also a Trimming nightmare is what im seeing. thats a bushy ass plant with loads of leaves. Can you get a close up of the internodal spacing? That reminds of a couple strains ive grown before. “We require a shrubbery” the knights who Ni!

10 Likes

I’ll try to get one when the lights come back on in the morning! The structure of plant is amazing to me. Both of these plants have great genetics! This plant is bushier than anything I’ve grown in the past. This grow is the 1st one I’ve had to defoliate every other day since week 3 of flower. I’m also impressed with these new nutrients.

8 Likes

The ventana nutrients? Wait until to run athena! Those are expensive! But woweee! I know a professional head grower who has gotten 4lbs per unit in 1 gallon pots. Simply amazing! I got the strain in reg seeds 10 days before it released. Im gonna do a Runtz strain of mine with that strain and then look out! Hope to increase the Runtz side of the cross using a large male or reversing a Large Female and breeding that into the Runtz hoping to get the bud size But i want the Runtz side taste colors and terps. Hmmm well see what happens. Sometimes i make the same crosses but using multiple females but that complicates things for testing for prodigy seeds that much harder. 2 mothers 1 male and lots of F1’s tuff stuff to sort through. Lots of pheno hunts…

11 Likes

Price point is what stops me from using other brands. I mean i can cut down to 1/2 of what i use and still grow for 2 yrs and not have to buy more nutrients. Im running 95% capacity right now and it costs me about 316 a yr for my 2000g bottles of dakine because my discount. Then i use 2.5 gallons a year of Roots organic Hp2 and 2 gallons of Surge per yr. And pro-mix hp i use 12-15 bailes a yr and like 100-150 grow bags. I can break it down more but i dont like buying expensive stuff. I try other nutrients for fun really. My cost offset is killer :+1: Right now.

11 Likes

@PreyBird1 here are some pictures. Hard to get good ones without 3 hands! Lol!

I added this just because! Lol!

12 Likes

Do you have any clones? Maybe we could swap something. Im sure i have something you would be interested in? @happilyretired sent me a clone of one of my strains and i have 3 plants of it now. And its in flower now but i need a better light on it.

9 Likes

Have you smoked it yet?

8 Likes

No right now all I have are seeds. I broke my cloner down and packed it for my move. I’ve only smoked some from Cali and of course the auto I grew. It’s great for pain and insomnia! It’s a hit here, seems no one had heard of it. At a birthday party last week 6 oz only lasted about half an hour. only about 15 people there smoked it and now everyone who partook of it wants more.

8 Likes

Lol yeap i like strains nobody can get. I keep getting requests for the monkey slapz! And the wife is smoking it today also. Ill have seeds of Goji crasher shortly and i have lots of clones. I have 3 mothers.

12 Likes

I plan on growing Monkey Slapz as soon as I get a new place setup! Lol!

12 Likes

Me too…keep hearing about how dank it is…So gotta put some in. Was gonna do the Code Red and the 91 Octane next grow 3 of each…but gonna put in 2 Monkey Slapz too, so 2/2/2. I love having different things to smoke, and you’ll never find out how good something is if you never grow it. The Candy store is some most excellent stuff too. And now seems as though I have to add the Orange Crush to the list lol…it just never ends!!

Marty

12 Likes

I just ordered some more Orange Crush seeds today, I really need to get my act together.

10 Likes

Ethos skunk hero. If you like candy store you will love this. Makes for a very very happy day…:+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

I have a red runtz in flower that smells like cherry Kool aid.

I love anything ethos.

I’ve wanted to grow candy store at home so bad.

11 Likes

Hap you are a BAD influence to a seed junkie lol…no more seeds…no more seeds…

Marty

8 Likes