Nacho151 Ventana Plant Science Grow

Nacho…i was going to until I saw the price of what it would take to get 6 plants all the way through to the end. Then I decided to just stay with the BBP alone for this grow. I have one outside a small clone in a 7 gal radicle bag. I’ll be lucky if that sample will even make it through to the end on one. Samples are great and all but only if you can actually get at least one thing finished with it, other than that all it is, is getting you to buy it before you know if it works or not. Adding too many paramaters all at once doesn’t tell you much of anything. I am just gonna stick with the BBP and see how the clones do in compairison to my growing the Candy store last time with the Fulvic acid. That was what this was all about to begin with. So no I didn’t spend $85 on a quart of it.

Marty

7 Likes

Yeah I cut 1 quad and 2 sixlines, I started it at 3ml/gal this morn…when I’m out unless these three are goin batshit…I’ll make that call when I get there. and I’ll start Bobs Blue Persuasion after the major landscaping heals up - I use a lot of biostimulants…so.

5 Likes

I can relate to that! I’m just using the full line on 1 plant. I really won’t know how much I used of each of the jugs until I harvest this plant. I would definitely recommend the line so far from what I see!

7 Likes

I like the numbers on their commercial dry…its just like Jacks…very close but 4x $$

7 Likes

Ventana makes dry too? I didn’t see that when I was at their site, but I was fixated on the FlaVue only.

Marty

7 Likes

Actually I’m impressed as all get out, with how healthy that plant looks, it is just awesome. But just like what I am trying to say is you changed lights, nutes and a new strain all at once. It’s hard to get a feel on anything like that. Plus you bathing it in Wild Man’s wonderful BBP !!

Marty

7 Likes

Yeah man, look at the commercial Dry (G 7-14-33) (B 2-26-41) cal-nit (17-0-0) and , but its very spendy compared to Jacks. (5-12-26) Cal-nit(15-0-0)… can make up that Grow-to Bloom with a small hit of MKP in flower if you so desire.

7 Likes

I have used 66 ml of FlaVuh during 6 weeks of veg and 4 weeks of flower on this plant so far if that will help you. So I figure I have used around 2.5 oz so far on this plant. I’m thinking it will take 56 ml to get to harvest. If you are using the FlaVuh x4 it would be 16.5 ml used so far and will probably take 14 ml to finish up.

6 Likes

Well after I figured out that I was way underwatering my last grow in the 10 gal bags, I started watering them at the rate of 1 gal per day, it never ran out of the pot not once. So they were in flower only for 15 weeks which is 105 gal. The 4 oz bottle at 118 ml will make 39 gal. Not even close and that is only one single plant. That is at a rate of 3ml per gal. These clones are already 15 " tall, and I will be cropping them I want to get a shorter grow this time I plan on no taller than 30" at flip. I just don’t want to spend $85 dollars on a single quart of it. Just to pricy in my opinion. As long as one grow gets me to my next grow I am good. My biggest plant this last grow the big Candy store looks like it will dry out at about 4 oz.

Marty

9 Likes

Orange Crush P2 Day 88.

13 Likes

I think this plant is pretty impressive for almost winding up in my fire pit due to Alternaria! It has recovered very well, thanks to @TheMadFlascher and Hypoclorous Acid!

9 Likes

I would say so…:+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Gosh guys,

Don’t know that it will help, but I thought I might mention that you can buy the best calcium ammonium nitrate there is in a 50lb bag from your local Ag Chem ditributor (Helena?)

The product is called Yara Liva…it’s the old Viking Ship brand. Here in Chico, I can buy the standard or greenhouse grade (which is a little more soluble than the standard).

I can pretty much assure you that Yara Liva is the source for all 17-0-0 in these nutrient mixes…pretty hard to improve on perfection! Anyway, take it or leave it, just thought I’d throw it out there!

7 Likes

Delighted with your success!

I can only hope that every grower, whether cannabis, commercial nursery, or in your veggie garden,
can become familiar with the too,l and crush these f***^^#@% foliage diseases once and for all!!!

9 Likes

Orange Crush P2 Day 89, fed and watered.

12 Likes

Orange Crush P2 Day 91.

15 Likes

@nacho151 so nice and lush looking

10 Likes

Orange Crush P2 Day 96.
Fed, watered, and a little defoliation. Tomorrow starts week 6 of flower.

13 Likes

Orange Crush P2 Day 99.

16 Likes

nacho you are rocking this one !!

Marty

10 Likes