Name your best tasting cannabis strains

Hello there,
I’m always looking for cannabis strains (new and old) with very nice flavors and taste.
Absolutely not looking for high THC. Personally I prefer fruity (lemon and orange) strains, mint is also fine.
But feel free to name your personal favorite.
Thank you and greetings,
Christian

6 Likes

Gpa cookies from ethos is a new favorite. Dense spicey dank. Also humbolt hella jelly is a fast flowering sativa leaning beast i got a cherry pheno that is just fire!

8 Likes

My favorite is “Yumboldt” that I ordered from Crop King Seeds. It has a wonderful sweet smell and smokes like a dream. The buzz is more like general anesthesia so this is a late night treat.

9 Likes

Do-Si-Dos from Archive but the Dos Si Dos 33 from Barney’s Farm I really liked as well. It’s a Do-si-dos x Gelato #33 cross. Real nice, especially if you like lemon, mint, fruitiness.

7 Likes

I haven’t grown any photoperiod strains since 2019 so I’m of no help with those, lol.

As far as autoflower goes though? Wedding Cake (Barney’s), Wedding Glue (Fastbuds), Vanilla Latte (Humboldt Seed COMPANY) and ANY strain bred by Roc Bud Inc.

6 Likes

Fruity Chronic Juice. From Delicious Seeds. The name says it all.
FCJ

FCJ2

7 Likes

Perma Dream. Pine skunk grapes blueberries

5 Likes

Can’t seem to find seeds or cuts of it.but CHEESEQUAKE was one of the best smokes I’ve ever smoked to this day. I ever smell when a skunk sprays right by u and u huff in a breath and taste it. That’s cheesequake. Strong cheese skunk smells and taste. Smelled so strong a solid whiff would burn the nose and make the eyes water. If anyone comes across cheesequake seeds or cuts please tag me and let me know as I want one or some. Lol

7 Likes

Gelato.

4 Likes

Exodus cheese and Zinger from Subcool genetics.

4 Likes

Freakshow and abc

3 Likes

Watermelon punch

5 Likes

This was another tasty one , hashy slight pine , herbal , vanilla… a cross a buddy made ( OnTopOfTheWorld genetics ). Rick James = supafreak x ICC #5 , she’s potent too. Seeds are round like a BB’s :v:

5 Likes