Nano Bubbles and Growing Bigger, Better Plants!

Bubbles in diameter smaller than the wavelength of light are called ultrafine bubbles, and they are too small to see. Ultrafine bubbles have many other remarkable features that ordinary bubbles do not possess. For example, these bubbles can stay in a liquid for a long time, and are electrically charged, and are extra highly pressured as well. These special features of ultrafine bubbles have attracted attention from many industries such as food, cosmetics, chemical, medical, semi-conductor, and agriculture.

Users of Nano Bubble Technology such as Gaia Water Systems have said to have increased Yields, Faster Turnover Rates, Healthier Root Zones and Decreases Pest and Fungal problems.

Are you currently using Nano Bubble Technology in your Water?
What is your experience?

5 Likes

I’d like to know too.

1 Like

HI folks,
I believe I can help with this answer.
Attached is a bit of information on such a device and although I am able to represent these items, I think its more important for the community to observe and learn how these work and how they increase yields and shorten growth time (in certain strains and conditions)… Please see the attachment.
These systems are being used all over canada right now and are producing the results the information reports on.
As a second but equally important addition. Gaia Water also makes a Carbon Dioxide generator utilizing the same nano bubble concept. As a foliar spray it will enhance and trigger faster growth and also can act as a “PM Killer” along with helping with pest control!…
If there are any questions, contact the person at the bottom of the sheet,
Dr. Mayur Dev •GAIA 1sht MD V16 Lrg text.pdf (2.1 MB)

2 Likes

Hi Charlie,

We currently inject our RO water with oxygen and are considering adding ozone into our water lines to enhance oxygenation. Both are cheap, effective, and easy to do through our a large green house with multiple reservoirs. So far our results are far superior to using still RO water.

What is the cost and functionality of a system like this? How much water can it produce and how long does it stay oxygenated? Are there any side by side studies comparing micro vs nano oxygenation?

2 Likes

Hi Dustin, Please read thru this info…

The short:

They have systems that work for 50-200 gallons (just drop them in and let it run for a very short time (10-30 mins)

200- 500 tanks and 500- 5000 gallon reserviors and it carries a huge distance (see reports) and it is FAR better than any “airstone” or aeration system, they can’t get the bubbles small enough…think of a can of soda…once the lid is popped the bubbles come up (surface tension is weak and they burst) now think of a bubble 1000 of the size, it nevers leaves the suspension or liquid it stays in solution, the surface tension is not strong enough to collapse the bubble and it travels amazingly.

Last, PLEASE, feel free to call on the actuall scientist who is leading this trend. His name is Mayur Dev (pronounced “My Year”) and tell him Charly sent you! (his info is on bottom of the PDF)

Also, they make a CO2 system that can eliminate powdery mildew and a host of pests!..

Now here is the best part…I believe the starter set up can be purchased for $3,500-4000 dollars? Please check and dont hold me to that lol… pretty small change if it saves one harvest from powdery mildew or gains you 20-30 % bigger crop yield right!

•GAIA 1sht MD V16 Lrg text.pdf (2.08 MB)

Client List .pdf (144 KB)

California Test 2014.pdf (2.97 MB)

2 Likes

Please see the attachment.

These systems are being used all over canada right now and are producing the results the information reports on.

As a second but equally important addition. Gaia Water also makes a
Carbon Dioxide generator utilizing the same nano bubble concept. As a
foliar spray it will enhance and trigger faster growth and also can act
as a “PM Killer” along with helping with pest control!…

If there are any questions, contact the person at the bottom of the sheet,

Dr. Mayur Dev
/original/2X/8/80b713dfbaed663a247bf61eee937c9140ab00e6.pdf (2.1 MB)