Nanobubble Aeration - Emerging Industry Standrad

Hello, my name is Alan, I am the new CA/NV Irrigation Account Manager for a nanobubble technology company. Given the bank we work with is not too keen about labeling ourselves as MJ ancillary, I will not be listing our exact name, but if you google “Bloom nanobubble generator” you would see the right device from the company.

We are already in large scale industrial applications like Glasshouse, Cookies, curaleaf, flowerone, hempire capital, IMC, stacked farm, and many others. We are bringing DO levels up to 20-25mg/L and super saturation of 250-350% depending on tank depth and hydrodynamic disruption between the device and the root zone its delivered to.

This technology will soon be as critical as silica, it allows plants to perform biochemical reactions at speeds not physically possible otherwise. Once growers dial in their device, the increased yields, fatter stacks/colas, better pheno pronouncement at harvest, better shelf life are always the things we hear about first. We have had growers who have access to the same cuts (one Cookies master grower from a different facility in the state will come in and literally not recognize the exact same cut he is growing when it was grown with our NB tech, because the stack was unlike anything he had ever seen from that pheno, internodal distance is the most visually notable improvement in bloom)

I started using nanobubble tech myself in 2015 when I read an article in my molecular biology journal about cancer cell targeting, so obviously my inclination was “I’ll grow some weed with it” and thankfully my experience specifically growing cannabis with targeted nanobubble applications has come in very handy for this awesome new position. I will be working closely alongside our MJ partenrs to ensure the device is installed properly and the growers are seeing the full benefit of the bubbles.
It does NOT matter what regimen you use, organic or not, you don’t need to change anything to see the benefit of this technology because it works independently of all your additives, it is all about boosting bioactivity within the cells, they are then able to more efficiently use the lights and nutrients you provide them, resulting in bigger, better buds.

ROI is 1 year for most, 2 years for all. I am looking for growers who have some gravitas to their name and are interested in possibly owning/testing/leasing a unit. Please reach out to me here, I will give you my work email and we can discuss further.

Thank you.

1 Like

This is very cool. Im going to look into the revol grow and see what they thought. It is a very awesome idea. More air. Better root quality better fruit quality. If you are already a major root wrangler, this would make it explode, i bet.

You hit it nail on the head, brother.
Simply put:
More oxygen = bigger & stronger roots = better plant life = better plant product

1 Like

What are your companies plans to do with such a monster? I am sure its not the most family affordable machine. Will there be a home version?

3 Likes