Narc Neighbor

So just got a visit by the local police. Im in Michigan with a medical card. He was polite and very professional. Said he had a complaint that I was over numbers on plants.
Had seen him pull up and sit outside on the road. I was like crap. Made sure doors were locked in the rooms. He did count them. Allowed 12. He counted 11. Said I was in compliance and not to give two shits about it.
Here is the funny part. He noticed that their fire pit was too close to my fence when he looked out the upstairs window. Said not my department but hey it’s up to you on what you do with it, said was a waste of his time stopping by and apologized for the inconvenience. Gave him a Powerade from the refrigerator and off he went. Was a nice guy. So I looked up city code. Called the fire department. They came out in like 20 minutes to check it.
Now narc has to dismantle said fire pit with nowhere else to place it in his yard due too code.
Boy, they were out there almost every night. Karma.

18 Likes

Glad to see Karma was on your side! I informed most of my neighbors that I grow. Mainly because you can smell it the second you step foot on my property. I also live in a very weed friendly neighborhood. 50 something houses, and 3 growers that I know of.

6 Likes

I love karma. :+1:
:v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

The really screwed up part is that I grow indoors. Have carbon filters etc. No smell. He is on the road most of the week. His wife has the cancer real bad, sick from chemo. I just give her it along with a few others no charge. He doesn’t like it.
His wife isn’t something I’d go for even. I’m happily married, and no offense she’s coyote ugly.

9 Likes

I hear you. Guy is a condemning jerk. I feel for her. If that’s what she needs not to puke, I can’t really sit on the wayside in good conscience. Sad situation.

6 Likes

That is a great story! People in glass houses should not throw stones.

8 Likes

What a great story with a happy ending. Just some advice @ynotfish dont play with your neighbor too much, for your own peace of mind.

6 Likes

Haven’t. As long as they keep the peace I will not narc on a fire pit.

2 Likes

Remember even police don’t poop where they eat. No one wants a family feud.

3 Likes

I love a good neighbor battle, I’ll admit it. Had one that kept bringing their dog over to use my side yard. After I put this out, it ended fairly fast.

5 Likes

So at what point do you say screw it? Last time he was screaming he was totally hammered. Have a few that gave me care giver. He’s an abusive drunk. No doubt he is beating on her. Just can’t really go there until she does.

2 Likes

He’s a jerk. Beats on his wife with breast cancer. That’s so wrong in more then a million ways. Can’t prove it, but I’m sure that black eye and bruised face is from accidentally falling off the porch. He totally disgust me in ways I won’t put on here. Actually hollered at him the other day. (Hey! Best not be beating. On your wife!) Window was open.
My momma told me you can only hate cats,dogs, or vermin. He is below that.

3 Likes

glad u did ur due diligence in protecting ur neighborhood from unwanted fires

3 Likes

oly whats up with U bud how is the grow winding down??

1 Like

I don’t understand people who are like that. Stay in compliance folks you never know when some jerk wants to ruin the party

3 Likes

the laws on domestic violence are bullshit. used to be here if the police didnt see it happen they wouldnt do anything but hand the victim a card to call safe harbor. i witnessed a guy hitting his wife i called the police they gave her a card. i told them next time when he kills her before she can call what are you going to do about it? my advice to any guy who even thought about hitting me, you gotta sleep sometime.

5 Likes

My new neighbor ended up being a cop, went on vacation in April a week later see a cruiser parked next door when we came home and realized My new neighbor is a damn cop and panicked, so I got high to calm down, ended going to say hi :wave: and introducing myself, pretty sure that was a good thing he’s been friendly as shit and doesn’t suspect a thing, of if he doe then he doesn’t care, im still stressed come harvest time, its gonna be potent, already gotta smoke in the bathroom with a 8in fan and filter lol

5 Likes

Might help to ask…Hey dude, you ever heard of Lorraine Bobbet? Depending on the intelligence level that might start him thinking in the right direction!!!

7 Likes

love that! maybe we need some lorraine bobbet cards to pass out instead. :rofl:

2 Likes

i reckon i am in good shape i own 25 rural acreas of land no body close to me. i will still use carbon filter.never know when some one comes un invited/ like electric meter readors it pays to be cauctious try to be on the safe side .

3 Likes