NCIA’s Industry Social is your opportunity to cultivate community and learn from one another - for less than $25 a ticket

Kick of your new year with new connections from regulators and consultants to dispensary owners, industry executives and more! As the largest trade association for the industry, NCIA has the network you need to cultivate your connections and expand your brand’s reach. Harness NCIA’s community to benefit your business for only $25 a ticket at Industry Socials. Tickets include appetizers, cash bar, local live music, games and product demos! Sponsorship opportunities are also available, contact Kaliko@TheCannabisIndustry.org for more info. http://bit.ly/2BYE2rp

3 Likes

You need an old horticulturalist special. This is the first professional organization, that does not have an emeritus pricing. The American Society of Horticulture, charges $25!dollars a year and the Royal Society is $30. The American floricultue group gives me free membership.

I love to keep curent on your efforts and support them, but you have to help fixed income people in horticulture. The rest of the horticulture industry understand old growers and business people have done a lot of this before.

How to get into a land grant school for reasurch in cannabis. It not hard to get around the problem if you ask the question in the right way.

Love to join, but not at 1/60 of my fixed income.

From the voices in my head
Ethan :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes