Need a little help with my hydro plant

1 Like

looks calcium deficiency, but who knows. we need more info.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

Fill this out. It will provide many more topics to discuss in your Thread/Room. You keep all your info in the one place. Every time you post in your thread, it goes to the top of the pile and you get more interactions.

In that tread has all kinda of charts and handy info!

1 Like
  • What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed -ilgm white widow auto
  • Method: Hydroponics RDWC
  • VESSEL - 10 GAL RESERVOIR
  • PH of Water, 6.5
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable - ppm 1264
  • Indoor
  • Light system yehsense 600w LED
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night. It’s been low I’m working on it
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size 10" fan
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; not yet
    Gh flora series
1 Like

maybe you need to low the PH, 6,5 is high for hydroponics.

3 Likes

ad094f6a7de4a2bddcd11b10ba2c45c8f936a060 (1)

2 Likes

Thanks this is very helpful. what does the white areas mean (e.i. green is best, red is lockout white = ?)

2 Likes

Unavailable

2 Likes

more precisely, not 100% available.

1 Like

I have to concur on lowering your ph @warjunkey. I also run rdwc systems, for perpetual grows. During Veg I like to keep my ph drifting between 5.9-6.1. To help with my Cal-mag uptake. When I flip to bloom I like to have my ph drift between 5.6-6.0. To help with my Phosphorus uptake.
If you keep your ph in that zone you won’t see any problems from deficiencies.

Thats what makes dwc so amazing. Having the ability to change your ph at any moment.
I use Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur ph perfect. But I still ph up and down, if I have to, to get that drift.
The other thing I love about dwc is being able to adjust the plants internal temperature with the temperature of the nutrient solution. You can really dial in the VPD.

This is one of my tents. The 4 plants in the back are female Royal Highness being LST, and the 2 in the front are males. They’re at Day 2 flower in that picture.

A couple plants rootmasses.

2 Likes

@Tygrow78 " being able to adjust the plants internal temperature with the temperature of the nutrient solution" can you explain this a bit. I am really new to hydro and have been having difficulties with the water temps

1 Like

So when you have a good rootmass like my pics above, they will control your plants internal temperature. So if you have nutrient solution at 68f your plants leaves will be the same temperature. I can test that by using my temperature gun and pointing the laser on different fan leaves.
When you have that control you can zero in on how your plant feeds by its VPD. Thats done by adjusting the air temp, Rh, and temperature of the plants leaves.
I would encourage you to do a search of VPD on the internet. Their’s articles that can explain it a little better than me.
Dwc can be a little challenging, but when you get it down it’s an amazing way to grow.
It’s taken me 2 years to really get it down and dialed in. If you ever have any questions just let me know.
:v:

3 Likes

Awesome work cannafam!

2 Likes

I just watched a video and read a couple of articles on VPD…oww my head hurts!

1 Like