Need a Master grower ASAP! Sign up

Is there any other post open in your company?

3 Likes

I would encourage anyone who is interested in this company to do a quick search of their registered capital and Thai laws regarding ownership of Thai Cannabis companies by foreigners.

1 Like

Thank you very much for pointing that out @treetrunks, that is a very important point. I believe my contact has made a connection with you @Lock , and he is hopefully meeting with you soon.

2 Likes

Привет уважаемый!!! Я нахожусь в россии и имею опыт выращивания марихуанны около 18 лет, готов прилететь к вам что бы начать работу с фермой ,имею много контактов различных гроверов как из россии так и из тайланда, у меня огромное количество людей которые умеют выращивать очень качественный каннабис хотелось бы начать с вами сотрудничество надеюсь на долгосрочные отношения.пишите мне в личные сообщения или ответте мне в этом чате я жду.

Hello dear!!! I am in Russia and have experience in growing marijuana for about 18 years, I am ready to fly to you to start working on a farm, I have many contacts of various growers from both Russia and Thailand, I have a huge number of people who can grow very high-quality cannabis I hope to start cooperation with you for a long-term relationship. write me in private messages or answer me in this chat, I’m waiting.

2 Likes

Привет. Эти публикации очень старые. Вероятно, они не ответят. Хотя удачи всегда.

Hello. These postings are very old. They probably won’t respond. Good luck always though.

1 Like