Need a Master grower ASAP! Sign up

Hey what’s up guys, it’s a company just getting started in Thailand. We can offer master grower 10% of the company shares which is mean after we sold out the grower will receive 10% of all the net profit. we need a master grower asap cuz the project is moving but we haven’t found any good grower! We have 3 millions dollars for investment, so 10% is 300k. Since the farm just started we can have all the facility and equipment set as our grower habit. Expect that we provide plane ticket to Thailand and good amount of money each month for living. We want to do only luxury brand and provide best cannabis in the world.We provide house as well. Lmk if u interest about it man.

5 Likes

Common down guys! Waiting for ur guys to reply!

2 Likes

Hi @Lock and welcome to GN.

I have a very good breeder/grower that has just arrived in Thailand. I can put you in contact if you wish. But for now here is a link to some his work. He has a very solid reputation in the industry and has travelled far and wide.

3 Likes

Hey man pls do it! I appreciate it a lot

3 Likes

Lmk man or u can send me his contact.

3 Likes

Everything comes in good time, patience.

2 Likes

U can’t send me his contact right away? I can give u good amount money for introduce ur friend to me.

3 Likes

This is intense lol.

3 Likes

Nope, I want him to tell me if he is interested. Then I will connect the two of you. You are welcome to send a message directly to him via FB.

Smoking a joint, taking pictures in the garden. Life is a breeze.

3 Likes

Wym? Man​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thailand sounds like a crazy cool experience.

3 Likes

Fasho man I respect that ! Do u have WhatsApp so we can talk on there more easy

3 Likes

We can chat here about all things cannabis.

3 Likes

Yea dude, lmk if u tryna come over man. My company r always welcome fire grower

4 Likes

Whats the grow? Soil, hydro , indoor outdoor?

3 Likes

Commercial Indoor

3 Likes

Got you man.

2 Likes

Man i need a passport. Gotta see the world!

4 Likes

Bro if u really tryna come we can help you with the passport. It’s not a big deal

4 Likes

I don’t have commercial cultivation experience so I don’t think I would be the best candidate. I also have a criminal record so I’m not even sure If I would be allowed to work in the industry there. Although I would be more then happy to come to Thailand and take the job if more details could be provided.

3 Likes