Need advise on Liquidation!

Hi All- helping out a Farmer who had to shutter due to illness. He has approximately 5-6k lbs of high grade medicinal smokable hemp- keif, crude, pre rolls, machine trimmed flower, and flower on stem. All fully compliant, COA shows CBD 10-16% and exceptional terpene levels.

Also has equipment, Trimmers, Muncher, lights, fans, humidifiers, RO system… list goes on. Need to find everything a new home. Not looking to sell off in one by one.

Significant Referral Fee for anyone who can introduce me to a buyer. Any and all advice/recommendations welcome. Thanks!

3 Likes

Where r u or he located at ??? If u have an Instagram I’d say post it there. Tons and tons of pot smokers and growers there. Prolly get rid of it thru there for sure as my ig page is all weed related with about 1000 followers

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I’m outside of Denver.

2 Likes

I’d def give insta a shot. It’s crazy the amount of weed stuff that goes on there. Just don’t make a post about sales or it’ll get flagged. Word it as pm me or something to talk about things ect put not for sale or trade ppl will message u be Leary to click links there unless u know ppl and ask them. But otherwise I bet u’ll get a grabber. Lol

1 Like