Need for Extraction Filtration Kit

Hi,

Can anyone suggest where I can buy Extraction Filtration Kit in Europe?

This would be perfect for me: Grow Room Extraction Kits - Extraction & Filtration | GroWell Hydroponics

Problem is this supplier do not make deliveries outside UK and I am not located there.

Many thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hello,

Really there is no suggestion where I can buy carbon filter kit in Europe???

2 Likes

@kapouic can u help this fella out with your computer skills ;)?

2 Likes

The wording of the thread name may sound like ur trying to find a filter for cleaning honey oil etc… I can change that for you if you like?

2 Likes

Let me get to work and I’ll give it a look :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Could you give me a country to work with per chance @philosopher?

1 Like

Thanks guys and sorry for language. English is not my native. I am located in Latvia.
If you click on the link in my original message you will understand what I am looking for:)

4 Likes

Hey it’s all good brother my English could be much better haha and I’m Canadian lol😜

3 Likes

And, I’m French Canadian and my German sucks big time! :crazy_face:

I’ll get to a computer soon and I will give it a go…

3 Likes

Ok, here goes nothing. The name that comes most often while looking for your kit is this one :

https://www.nederman.com/en/products/capture-and-extraction-units/bench-top-extraction-kits/c-24/c-1690

Maybe try to contact them. Or if you can’t find anything, you could always contact Growell and ask them if they have international distributors…

https://www.growell.co.uk/contacts

I wish I could do more, but that’s all I could find! :nerd_face:
Good luck.

4 Likes

Thanks for going out of the way to help a fellow g.n . Family member!! @kapouic your the best;)

4 Likes

Thanks guys a lot.
Did not expect it will be so complicated to get carbon filter kit here in Europe. Decided to buy in e bay.

3 Likes

A Corona discharge ozone generator is a great option too costs a bit but worth the investment lasts forever if u clean them and no need to replace the uv bulb all the time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also is several times more effective than a generator with a bulb

2 Likes