Need help any vets spider mites?

week 3 veg photo seeds lava cake strain… very new to this and reused soil from my first grow ever without any replant added too it like a fucking idiot. Will this green cleaner do my plants good? I guess anything’s better than spiders… if this is even what it is idk what else it maybe but please if u have time help

4 Likes

Well good news is That is not “Spider mites”. But time for some preventative maint. bug treatment and full inspection.
Hard to say what it could be, I could tell you ten possibilities and be wrong on all of them, watch closely if you see the critter, we can help identify.

5 Likes

Awesome thanks! Planned on starting 7 ml in a 32 oz spray bottle tomorrow of green cleaner and spraying 2 times a week… I check on them frequently after being off work. First indoor grow second grow ever… really trying to up the quality of buds

5 Likes

Honestly, I’m not sure I would recommend spraying anything until I could identify the problem…if you have a hand lense or loupe study the damage areas closely and see if you can actually detect any insect or mite presence…
I agree with @Dog_Fart1 that the problem is not MITES.

Another thing helpful with any insectide is show us the ingredients…
If you can identify the actual causal agent I’m sure you can get some good recs here…FWIW

6 Likes

when i had spider mites my leaves got this shiny silvery look to them and when you turned the leaves over you could see little black specks on them. it was poop.

3 Likes

My experience is always looks like I sprinkled the leaves with salt, fine specks, bug bites. Then look closer, find the tiniest webs, then throw on surgical loupes, and look on the underside & Well hello you little lecherous creatures hanging out for the pub crawl. One manifestation anyway.

4 Likes

Moths or chewy bugs of some sort…

Welcome to the Growers Network. Hope we can help.

You will want to use Bt.

Sticky traps are awesome and very useful.

There are always better prices if you shop around.

4 Likes

You don’t need the green cleaner. This isn’t a need for it.

3 Likes

I’ve been using the yellow sticky traps thanks everyone for the help! Hoping these girls end up as good as I’ve been trying to treat them

4 Likes

I’ve had that before and it was not spider mites, not sure what it was, most likely just a small spot on the leaves that had a genetic defect. Spider mites are found on the BOTTOM of the leaves, you will see them crawling around if you look and watch with a loupe.

Marty

4 Likes

Thank you man wasn’t sure exactly like I said I was reusing outdoor soil from my first ever grow outdoors and thought it would be good idea to re use soil, not knowing if there was any defects or anything with grow from before…

4 Likes