Need help cloning

Its the technic… What medium are you cloning with? Remember… Keep them barely moist… It will do better for them rather then drenched… I just started opening the vents in the my clone domes today… I have to be careful because those tiny rockwool cubes dry quick, so I have to check at least 2 a day to see where they are.

2 Likes

Rapid rooters and yes that is working keeping them moist. I’m not using dome anymore but room humidity is 90. They are standing tall right now

4 Likes

Nice see. knew we could help you out. Once you get a couple runs done its gets easy. Im a permacloner. I like to clone all the time. Im addicted to it. Id rather clone than grow lol.

4 Likes

really? I was excited about cloning at first until my first 2 runs failed I almost started thinking about where I put those extra seeds lol. But things are looking good right now if this run works I will feel like a real grower lol

1 Like

New clone tent with setup

5 Likes

Nice looks good

2 Likes

If the lights not hot get it closer.

1 Like

Yea I thought about that. I need bigger box for it to sit on hangers not getting low Enough

1 Like

Raise the cloner up with blocks or spacers. But looks to be a good set up for sure.

1 Like

Ha ha look what we have here! Finally first successful clone. Thanks to all you fellas and your wonderful knowledge I have officially cloned a plant lol. Only one of the og clones have rooted and I have 2 more but this is dope.

Now question is how and when should I transplant?
I have a idea already, I may go into cups. When I popped my seeds I went straight to 3gal pots and that worked for me. But I kinda wanna try transplanting this time to see the difference.

4 Likes

You can transplant now. Plug looks a hair dry. Make sure to water properly when transplant happens.

4 Likes

Ok should I keep it under the t5? Or put in veg tent?

1 Like

I’d leave it under the t5 for a bit after repotting

2 Likes

T5 is great. Not too hot and close as possible without burning plant.

3 Likes

Just started feeding these today. Grew in dome with t5 light on 24/7 in promix. Drenched promix with clonex solution added gel to bottoms and poked em in the pots. 9 days later half the pots are full of roots.

7 Likes

That’s how u started your clones?

2 Likes

Yep. Start to finish. :+1: These were the 2 bottom limbs off a plant in veg. I was going to cut them off early for supercrop but decided to grow them out a bit more for clones.

2 Likes

I like a parkseeds biodome or turbo cloner. Hell sometimes just a rockwool cube in a half a waterbottle in clonex solution. Kratkys non circulating hydroponic is one of my favorite techniques

3 Likes

Cloner worked like a charm. Transplanted to Dixie cups with soil. Will try coco on my next run. Testing 2 different feeds to see which i like better this time around. I feel like a mad scientist now full testing mode. My one test plant Gotta be tired of me pulling snipping tugging and what not . Hope she stays a female she’s def stressed.

5 Likes

4 Likes