Need help making auto seeds

I want to make AUTO SEEDS. Do i need a auto female and a photo period male? or an auto male and a photo female? or finally an auto male and auto female? Which do you recommend for the best results. please let me know. Thank you.

1 Like

With breeding its probably a good idea to start with the results you are looking for? Doing this at home with a limited amount of genetics makes it hard. The auto gene is also recessive so it is difficult and unstable to breed. But the basic concept would be to breed auto’s over a three generations and backcross the parent into the F3. I think then you will possibly have a 100% auto flowering seeds. I would not attempt that and rather leave it to the pro’s.

2 Likes

Not only that chrisj
the time it will take to achieve that is a huge undertaking of years of work. A plant cycle is somewhere in 80+ days. Based on that you could do only 5 cycles per year. And you have to have a lot of room if you wanted to do multiple strains all would have to separate isolated system and environments to contain pollen. I run 6 tents constantly and its a bitch sometimes to keep it all healthy and clean and pest free. Lots of work to do. im breeding photos now. And it took me 1.5 months to cross the female. And 2 more for the flowering. Then cured 30 days. And then i planted the seeds from the cross and i have 3 males and 2 females. Im going to mate a pair and then back cross. So im over 6 months to get to where i am now with one cross. Its a lot of work to get there and believe what your saying about leave it to the pros on that auto breeding. Because i can understand now how long things take. And all tje different element and equipment.

2 Likes