Need help! My seed germinated and I took the seed shell off because it want growing can this survive?

Nice yeah dont waste good genetics testing sprouting.

1 Like

One started to crack. Moved them to a paper towel. How long does it take for taproot to grow?

2 Likes

You can can bio ag fulpower as a seed soak. Works great

1 Like

2 Likes

When these sprout I promise you guys a free seed of each as a token of my appreciation when I get them feminized

3 Likes

The tap root moves pretty quick. They can grow to 3-4" in 12 hrs.

1 Like

Thats super cool of you. But really were here to help man. Your part of the GN family. The GN family id awesome despite people fighting here and there but it doesnt bother me. So well always try and help.

3 Likes

We are all here for info and help. The fighting is just a different in opinion.

2 Likes

One thugs breath sprouted

3 Likes

Leave it untill a 1" tail comes out the split the shell and plant it.

2 Likes

Yah @PreyBird1 I’m gonna leave this for about a day and a half just to give it some time due to the mistake I had before.

1 Like

Nice. You really should get a seedling heat mat. That heat pad thing you were using probably eats electricity like crazy. And is probably hard to get temps right. I jave no idea why this just popped into my head at this moment. Anyways hows your family? How have you been? Anything fun happen?

1 Like

I will look into it @PreyBird1. We are having a ruff time. Some legal shit is happening right now. But that don’t stop me from fulfilling my dreams. I want you all to know that you girls and guys alway have that one person that will always fight for you and love even until there’s nothing left. Thank for asking @PreyBird1. It just shows some people care.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Hey this place is my familys home. I love it here and help when i can! Legal shit scary! I worry day and night shits illegal here. And the legal threshold it gets really bad after 75plants and i have 150 im fucked.

4 Likes

Plant it up with some mycos give it a couple sprays put some plastic wrap or a plastic sandwich bag over the cup and wait a day or 2. it might be fine.

3 Likes

Hey you guys I have great news one of my thugs breath has finally emerged out of the soil! Thank you guys and I promise the ones who really helped me out will get a couple of thugs breath seeds when I feminize it. And something else included.

5 Likes

Nice thats good news. hows the homefront? Everything settle down a little? If ya need anything let me know.

1 Like

The thugs breath died everyone but lucky for me I got 8 more seeds from a whole new batch Plus a route 26 #2 and personal hotspot seeds and a couple others

2 Likes