Need help please!

Thank you and everyone else for the support!! I truly appreciate it!!

4 Likes

@nacho151 for the treatment with hydrogen peroxide at what rate should I dilute.

4 Likes

Hi @codyjester
Tbsp of 3% hydrogen peroxide per eight oz (cup) of ro water is good.

3 Likes

I used 3% full solution, 1 tbsp , 8 oz of r/o or distilled water! Make sure to spray the whole plant right before lights out, so it won’t damage the plant, spray under the leaves and the main stem also.

2 Likes

That’s ok but a real wast imho… Half a cup of 3% in a gallon of water is already enough. If you use the 35% stuff, that is only 2 teaspoons.
Figure out how much longer you go Nach!

*Edit: sorry Nach I thought I first only saw: “I use 3% full solution” (Like, undiluted 3%) Now my comment doesn’t make sense :rofl: All good

3 Likes

I was reading the wrong notes when I was typing my reply. I edited it to fix it! I was reading my notes for Hypochlorous Acid, I don’t dilute that stuff! Lol!

3 Likes

How many per gallon is that? My brain just broke :joy: And it’s already mixed up with those gallons and cups and tbsps and whatnot.
Over here it’s metric. Grams and liters. Much easier. :sweat_smile: The last bit of “The Great Brittish Empire” the US still needs to shake of of her are its miles & gallons :speak_no_evil:

4 Likes

Here is the conversion to metric. 1 Tablespoon equals 14.78672 ml. I just use a syringe to add 15 ml to my spray bottle. With Hyprochlous Acid, I use 12 oz in my fogger and run it in each tent till the fogger is empty. @MrMonkey420 for a gallon of water I would use 8 tablespoons of 3% H02O2. I wouldn’t mix it until use either, because it will convert to H20 in a couple of hours.

3 Likes

Lets see 128 oz in a gallon divided by 8 = 16 Tbl per gallon. OR 1 cup. of the goodie per gallon.

Now time to go smoke a bowl my head hurts lol

Marty

3 Likes

Yeah for me it’s really hard, never learned cups, ounces, gallons, … I always need to make the conversion to understand how much something really is. I know a gallon is about 3.8 liter for example. But a gallon in itself is no reference to me.

Anyways. One cup per gallon = 62ml/liter. yeah that’s double the strength I normally use.

2 Likes

So then you only used a half a tablespoon per 8 oz ? H2O2.

Marty

2 Likes