Need Information About Testing

Hello Everyone I am New To this forum T-shirt I just want To Know About Testing On Plants Could Anyone Advice me on how is this process will do.

1 Like

If you want to know without wait 4 to 6 week. I use Farmer Freeman take a piece of the leaf :leaves: the will let you know male or female

2 Likes

If you are talking about cannabinoid percentage testing on flower a certified lab can do it. Not cheap.

1 Like

Best advise I can throw your way is to find the breeder and find the genetic source in his see ds this particular group of seeds. If you pry around with an open mine you will be surprised at what you can find. Usually f it is an established company they will have some info or direct you to where you can find out more. That’s a starting point and it onle costs your time which can ne valuable.

1 Like

Welcome folks. Glad to see you on the growers network.

Typically there are facilities in your state that you pay to get testing done.

These are some other great responses as well. Hope you find out your ladies numbers!

Agreed. With medical and rec laws becoming more prevalent in the states, most of them will have testing facilities. Having your plants sexed or tested for potency or terpene levels should be pretty easy even for the hobbyist growers.
I’m in MT, my potency test runs 50$ with terps an additional 25$ per strain.

2 Likes

You have a web site? Like to know how shipping you items are handled

1 Like

Indeed I do!

The address is there as well.
Seed swapper you say…? Hmmmmm…

2 Likes

I didn’t see any information on testing on that site… I did see candy land I smoked some the other day testing that strain
:thinking:

2 Likes

Are you looking for information on the testing lab I use or results of my testing?

2 Likes

I want to know if I sent a sample or samples how does it work? Mail u the sample and how long is the turn around? Any special way it has to be packaged. Info!!! The web site you posted had no word I could locate about testing so I have no information :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Ahh, I see, sorry for the confusion.
I don’t do the testing, I just own a grow facility and operate a dispensary as well. All of our testing is done by a third party. Our site shows basic cannabinol levels and some of the higher terpenes levels of most of the strains we offer.
What state are you in? If you don’t have some form of legal cannabis then you probably don’t have access to a testing facility. If you do, they should work with you even if you are a hobby grower.

1 Like