need to young growers on 20 acres in northern CA
my third yr growing with staff
live on site
all exchange for 150 plants growing space for you
300 of mine
infrastructure in

5 Likes

welcome to the Growers Network.

I removed your phone number. If folks are interested you need to contact thru dm.

1 Like

Where in NorCal are you? I’m in Lodi
Not sure I’m what you’re looking for but would like to hear what ya got going. I’m looking to get involved somewhere close to home.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Network by the way

3 Likes

what is dm
I am still navigating this system

2 Likes

hello thank you for responding
Land for yu to grow is exchange for all phases of growing my area as well.
I DO need at least one person who has grown before; have you?
Lodi is 33 miles from Sacramento I am north of Sacrament near Redding.
you wouldneed to stay on property here but it is lovely private secluded, many trees, near hot springs, and rivers 15 min drive.
tel me about your self please and we can chat on phone.

3 Likes

That’s sounds like. Awesome treat. Unfortunately you are just out of range for my situation. I hope you all the best and keep us posted on GN of your finished product.

2 Likes

@al3 This thread will automatically go to the top of the pile of threads in the main room everytime someone posts a comment in here. Kinda like bumping your post on other sites. We stick to one thread per subject manner as to not spam the community.

The best way to get attention here is to interact with the growers. This is still a scary subject to alot of old-schools. Still a bit leary you know. Have fun. Meet some folks. Comment on their personal grows. They might know someone. You never know.

1 Like

please clarify where how oto interact with Growers

2 Likes

The very first page where all the threads are. Each thread is supposed to be a growers room basically. This is your first thread, so your first room. This is your looking for growers room. If you wanted to start a journal you would start a new thread and start with seed and info. Journal along with her growth in that thread. Each time you post you’ll jump to the top of the pile and folks will engage. You can go to their rooms and comment accordingly. Always remember most of these are folks work. Some are fun chat threads. Those are great to mingle and get to know folks.

1 Like

If it wasn’t in Cali…