Needing advice

Hey guys, kinda new to growing. Definitely new to growers network. Would like to hear some veteran opinions on these leaf issues. Quick rundown–organic grow in tent under QB’s. Fair temp and humidity. Filtered water PH’d. So far just 1 strain affected (king’s banner). Any input will be appreciated.

1 Like
3 Likes

I’ve done a lot the last couple days. That link u shared is probably the best 1 I’ve seen actually, thank you for that. Many others I’ve looked at all looked pretty similar to each other. The 1 u shared drew my eye more towards a P deficiency.

2 Likes

Give them some Cal-Mag and see what they do.

Whatcha think guyz? @MrBlue @LoCoRocK @PreyBird1 @KevGrows

1 Like

It looks to be a phosphorus deficiency. I would add some roots organic hp2.

2 Likes

Do you think the pH might be off and locking out the phos?

@guerilla what’s your pH before and after watering/feeding?

2 Likes

Or it not getting enough.

2 Likes

Do you water to run off?

1 Like

PH’d water goes in about 6.8. I did water to runoff and got a 6.7. From what I’ve read I shouldn’t run off every time being organic or I’ll flush out food, It’s mostly a water only type of grow. Add some top dress every 30 days. To my untrained eye it looks like a deficiency, but I just added some food a week ago so I don’t trust my own opinion.

1 Like

Check this out. Maybe something else locked out. 6.7/6.8 is a little high in my opinion.

3 Likes

Kinda looks like advanced magnesium deficiency too though? I know using filtered tap water it’s pulling some nutrients out. It’s about 3-4 nodes down from top. So not new, not old growth. If that helps anyone. I got some guerilla grows under my belt and mother nature handles my light work, THIS is a whole different ballgame. So thanks again for any and all advice.

1 Like

Ah, nice chart.

1 Like

•Starting with a support ticket will help strengthen your growing abilities. It will help you guide your next grows with prev data that you can build from.

This is a support ticket. Fill it out to the best of your abilities. The community will help with any questions you may have.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

It will provide many more topics to discuss in your Thread/Room. You keep all your info in the one place. Every time you post in your thread, it goes to the top of the pile and you get more interactions.

1 Like

Proper preparation prevents poor performance

3 Likes

It’s piss poor performance Slym… LoL …proper preparations prevent piss-poor performance!!

3 Likes

Lol. The 6 ps lol.

3 Likes

I fixed it… Still 5! Lol

2 Likes

Some cal-mag seemed to do it, man. Greening up and new growth looks great. Appreciate the advice.

3 Likes

That’s wonderful. I know how stressful it can be to raise these things. LOL

3 Likes

Dude, it is! Lol. And I haven’t even flipped yet. So I may be back w more questions before it’s a take.

3 Likes