Needs new eyes in this plant!

Greeting once again. I am here with a new grow which is Northern Lights.

I wanted to get a few more eyes on this baby and see if you think it’s harvest time or not. And if not if there is a tricks you have up your sleeve to get the buds fatter and dense.

Let me know your thoughts

My first thought it was too soon.

10 Likes

Looks to me like your just starting to fatten up your a couple weeks out yet still have white pistils and trichs are just forming. Patience brother, looking good. Also may want to bring that rh down to about 45

9 Likes

I can only do so much where I am at. I have a dedicated ac unit with dehumidifier but it’s fighting 80% outside humidity. We have been getting lots of moisture and I live around the gulf coast.

8 Likes

Keep that air moving. Should be fine. Just careful when they really start to fatten up

7 Likes

Should I start the flush or give it a few more feedings?

8 Likes

I personally would keep on feeding or you may run into deficiencies. I onky flush last week never had a chemical taste yet its all in the curing process that ive notice any issues

7 Likes

Yeah the drying and curing is an art I have yet to master.

6 Likes

I try to stay organic as well.

5 Likes

Roughly a week later……

Another week you think?

7 Likes

Northern Lights" is one of my favorite strains. The buds look pretty good to me. I agree with what was said above, just make sure to keep the airflow going well all day long.

It seems like they need another 2 or 3 weeks to fully ripened. What’s your goal anyway? Are you going to wait until they turn amber?

5 Likes

Not sure yet. I don’t want the trichromes to full amber.

5 Likes

I am not that experienced at this. I will post the plant week by week and see. I have been adding extra phosphorus but I think a burnt it a a bit and just am doing water with it for now.

5 Likes

Get at least cheap usb microscope from amazon so you can check your trichomes.

4 Likes

I have a jewelry lens.

5 Likes

I think a microscope that’s about 30 bucks off Amazon is your best bet.

5 Likes

old hippy saying: " once you think the plant ready to harvest - give it 2 more weeks " !!!
Also once your trichomes start to change to amber - they change at the rate of 5% a week

these help me along with suggested fower times, a loupe

4 Likes