New Cannabis Friendly Business Loans up to $5 million

Cannabiz Cash Professionals are excited to announce our new Unsecured Business Loan product to all businesses up to $5 million!

4 Likes

I would love to get a small loan. I have bad credit due to being disabled from a work accident. Now on permanent disability SSDI. Also dont have anyone to put up credit for me. I would like to buy some land in oregon.

4 Likes

Not that i have bad credit. but 540 isnt the best. my income is so small its laughable. thats why i supplement via cannabis.

4 Likes

Hi @MK3_Pharms, I will private message you shortly.

Thanks,
Tony

2 Likes

Man, thatā€™s so bad, but your idea about land is nice. You know, my parents lived in a city and all about what they were always dreaming was to live in house in a small village. I love them and i always wanted to make them happy but even when i get the job my salary wasnā€™t enough to buy the house in a village. And i asked my friend for advice and he suggested me to take out a loan from the bank. So i took out a loan and it really helped me, like rates werenā€™t too high and loan payment was ok so if you need it too i could give you the link, here įˆ Snel direct geld lenen zonder gedoe Ā® Goedkoop lenen met laagste rente

Man I wish this was possible for me but maybe one day

I lost my job and was unable to make my mortgage repayments. I felt ashamed and was getting more and more stressed, as I tried everything with the bank but nothing worked. I really thought I was going to lose my home, and that I wouldnā€™t have a roof over my head. I swallowed my pride and went to Mortgage Broker Derby to ask for assistance. They were so helpful and understanding, I felt a weight had been lifted just talking to them about my debt problems. Mortgage Broker Derby went through all the options with me and the Mortgage to Rent (MTR) scheme seemed right for me.

1 Like

Hello! Welcome to the forum Everyone!

What is this about 5 million? LOL I have 48 acres in Colorado I can set up a farm onā€¦

1 Like

You and me both.

This is a year old.

1 Like

Hey! I am looking for a business loan too these days, and I wonder if there are any new good services/programs these days which you can recommend? I would appreciate any input here, thank you in advance! I am also thinking about the service from https://maybeloan.com/calculators/loan-payments-calculator for example which I guess it really great and reliable. I would like to hear some thoughts on it from you too

1 Like

IF you would like any help, as crazy as a dream it may be . I would like to start a legit licensed cultivation business.

Where are you at?

If you are really interested, then write a business plan. It will answer most of your questions and you will know if you are really interested in doing it for a living.

2 Likes

Business plan is next , Iā€™m in Fort Collins , Colorado . Iā€™ve been looking at other cultivation sites and how they run at industrial levels , licensing ,ect. this is the beginning of my cannabis cultivation journey . Iā€™ve been watching canna cribs( YouTube ). Itā€™s not necessarily the money aspect, but this is a revolutionary change here in the states and I truly believe it will be federally legalized in the next ten years . Medically , cannabis has helped many people around me ā€¦ including me !

3 Likes

I have 5 hectares with license in Ecuador. Will take any donations :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I think credit for businesses is badly needed. In the first stages of business development, entrepreneurs lose and do not make a profit.