New Caribbean Dispensary!

The Bahamas is turning towards legalization in the near future, looking to create a knowledgeable team to then begin the first truly established dispensary in The Caribbean (to my knowledge): looking forward to getting some advice and guidance, maybe some of you would be interested in relocating to the Bahamas :bahamas::palm_tree::maple_leaf::sun_with_face:

6 Likes

Yes please lol!

1 Like

would love to relocate there. So U know Nassau is the only island busy enough for this to work and I wish U all the luck in the world

1 Like

Stock up on bulk European seeds Barneys farm, Humboldt, fast buds, sweet seeds, heavy weight seeds are some of the most popular and the big names sell

1 Like

I have experience with full charge accounting, payroll, human resource, regulatory compliance, cultivation design and construction, cultivation, hydrocarbon and solventless extraction, post-harvest, packaging and production, brand/ product development, retail management and project management, etc. I would be very much interested in exploring any opportunity with people/ organizations with whom my values align.

4 Likes

Hi,
Actually I may be interested in relocating, for the right job.

1 Like