New Discussion: What fertilizers and additives do you use

Hi guys, I’ve been thinking of trying out a some new nutes and began wondering what everyone’s using for nutes and additives/supplements and their opinions on them. I think it’s be interesting to see what everyone’s doing compared to our own feeding regiments. Plus, it would also be a great resource for the newer generation growers.

5 Likes

Hydroponic research veg+bloom dirty/ fox farms beastie bloomz & cha ching

3 Likes

Jack’s 3/2/1 and potassium Silicate from Canna Max for hydro and trying out Step Well Super Soil for the outdoor this year.

3 Likes

Earth Dust only.

3 Likes

@Homey
Sup brother?
Hey, that earth dust, isn’t that the stuff from Green Sunshine? If so, I almost ordered some to try when I ordered my v3 es-300’s, but they were out at the time and I didn’t want to wait. I’ve been meaning to do some research on it, but haven’t had the chance yet.
I’ve been waiting for 420 to see if they drop the price of their es300’s $100 like they did for Christmas (when I ordered the ones I’ve got now) before a order a couple more. If they don’t go on sale I’m going to order them anyways though, and I’ll probably puck up a couple bags of each to try then.
How long have you been using Earth Dust? …and what’s your take on it please.
Thanks bro,
Jor

2 Likes

Yep, that’s the stuff. We are on our first grow with the ED, so we don’t have a complete picture, but…

It is crazy simple. Only 3 feedings and an occasional tea if needed. We are about 2 weeks from harvest and we have some very frosted plants. The only thing we added is a lizard UV bulb to help the triche production. So far, we are very happy with the ED but the big test is coming up soon.

2 Likes

Has anyone tried Plantifuel? I’m looking for something that has it all for different stages. I have eight plants growing now in different stages.

3 Likes

I’m using 5 gallons every other day to water and feed. The 3 in one of my big tents are close to a gallon each at feeding. It gets exhausting making batches of water with all the different nutes I’m using.

3 Likes

@ Homey
That’s killer cool man. I’m definitely going to have to give it a try.

2 Likes

Fox farm new line Cultivation nation is nice.

2 Likes

EARTH DUST @ $57 for 4lb bag?

Holy smokes! Hope they are using some kind of lubricant with that screwing.

4lbs of Dr. Earth is like $12 - Homegrow to Flower Girl is all you need.
Basically the same sh!t

2 Likes

I make tons of organic soil, premium micronutrient rich.
Learn how grow30 %

Do you have a link for it?

1 Like