New disinfectant... samples are available

@mastergrowers
Good morning to all,
As some of you might have seen some of my previous posts, our company KEY SOLUTIONS GROUP is a new member of Growers Network.
We are very excited about the opportunities we can offer to the cannabis growing industry.
Please take a look at the attached OXINE WT product data sheet…
To help get OXINE WT into the cannabis growing community, I would like to offer out some samples of our product.
The sample is only a 3.25 ounce bottle, but with this amount you will be able to try our product in a number of different situations.

As a surface disinfectant/sanitizer. Mix per instructions to make:

• 10 gallons of 50 ppm solution; for flushing through drippers, drip tape and irrigation piping.
  • 5 gallons of 100 ppm solution for general facility disinfectant/sanitizing.
  • 2.5 gallons of 200 ppm solution; for general facility disinfecting between crops, floors, walls ceilings, tables.
  • 1 gallon of 500 ppm solution; for heavier soiled areas.

The sample can also be used for water treatment, per label, for water pathogen control: (see data sheet)

• 500 gallons treated to 1 ppm
  • 250 gallons treated to 2 ppm

I’ll include a full set of mixing instructions to cover pretty much any type of application our product can be used for.

I guarantee that we can provide you with the most effective, safest and most cost effective pathogen control product available.
As manufacturers rep of Bio-Cide International, we are backed up with decades of experience in the development, testing and manufacturing of OXINE.

Oxine WT is EPA registered, FDA and USDA approved as well as OMRI certified organic.

I look forward to hearing back from you and I will do my best to get samples out ASAP. I also look forward to answering any questions you might have…

Thank you,
Tom
Key Solutions Group

7 Likes

I want for home as disinfect.

It will be great in cannabis al stages of production.

This would be my first choice over the old green shield product line.

Free samples?

3 Likes

We have EPA approval for use in cannabis facilities for hard surface disinfection/sanitizing, as well as irrigation watering systems.
As far as irrigation goes, the EPA will not allow ANY registered pathogen control products to be applied directly to plant foliage. They are concerned with product residue being present when the cannabis is consumed, either smoked or processed into oil.

Hope this helps… and yes, I am sending out sample free.

Tom

3 Likes

Tom, save the sample.

I love the product, wish I still had a Greenhouse to clean.

I would use it as my door footware disinfectant at the entrance to every room.

That what our growers need to start doing.

How about other laboratory usages?

2 Likes

I’d like a sample. How do I get one?

2 Likes

Ethan,
Thank you for the honest reply…
Oxine WT It can and is used in the greenhouse entry footwear bath mats… very successfully.

As far as other areas of use, we also offer another line called Bio-Vex, it is geared toward hospital/healthcare facilities… patient rooms, emergency rooms, exam room, laboratory, etc… many different uses, but since we are EPA registered, every use needs to be per label, which we have many.

Thanks you,
Tom

3 Likes

message me your address and I’ll get one out next week

3 Likes

sign me up.

3 Likes

Tom,
I’d like to try a sample as I just harvested my CEA grow and need to sanitize before next start.

give me an e-mail address to request.

thanks

3 Likes

Ma Dang,

Drop me your address and I’ll get a sample sent out tomorrow.

Thanks much,

Tom Johnston
Key Solutions Group

515-802-2309

www.ksg-corp.com

4 Likes

If there is any still available we would like to try it out. Thank you for the opportunity

4 Likes

sure thing… please send me your address and I will get one in the mail today.

4 Likes

drop me your address and I’ll get a sample sent out today

2 Likes

Ethan,
I would be more than happy to send you a sample… if you would like.
Thanks,
Tom

2 Likes

Can I clean my kitchen with it? :face_with_monocle:

Save the sample for the growers. They need to integrate the product with the core of there IPM plans.

I hope to make to the conference in Seattle end of January.

2 Likes

Yes you can… we offer many different labels for many different uses.

If you would ever have some time, I’d like to discuss the integration possibilities with you.

We are always looking for sound advise. As discussed, we are very new to the cannabis industry

Thanks much

Tom Johnston
Key Solutions Group

515-802-2309

www.ksg-corp.com

3 Likes

Hey Tom, very cool for you to offer this to the forum. Thanks so much!

I would love to hear what people think after they receive their samples.

2 Likes

@Growernick, this such a cool product it is the horticulture labeling for a really solid agricultural product. It just a very safe way to put chlorine into your grow. The stuff has to be activated with a citric acid. Lots safer than the Q salts. Biosafe I think is the animal product line. We use to buy biosafe in a 55 gallon drums.

This stuff is gold in an IPM plan EPA 3 registration. This is just a smart, solid product. They have food handling labels to irrigation labels.

3 Likes

Thanks Ethan,
If I’m not mistaken, Biosafe has a few different product lines, most are derived from hydrogen peroxide or parasitic acid… both are very harsh chemicals, highly regulated in use and shipping as well as very corrosive on equipment… also not approved for irrigation water.

I would be more than happy to discuss this further with any on interested.

Tom

3 Likes

Yes, but biosafe was the only reference point I could think of that old grower and farmers might know.

I could choose a Q salt or a peroxide as a bench mark, but I don’t know any other product, but yours that gives me a safe way to handle Chlorine. Chlorine is my first choice in production, but until now there was no safe way to handle in a horticulture operation.

2 Likes