NEW EPISODE- Deep Roots Episode 2 (Fox Hollow, Eugene) February 20th Release

Hi all!

This is Jason Sikorsky Director and Producer of Canna Cribs here. Wanted to share how excited we are about the release of Deep Roots Episode 2 coming this Thursday, February 20th! I will be sharing the video link here for those of you who want to see it.

This episode will be on Fox Hollow Flora in Eugene, Oregon. Our Host Cameron Bravmann will not only take us on a tour through their facility but also explore the culture and food around Eugene! If anyone has any questions about the upcoming episode please ask!

Here is more information on the grow operation we shot with:

8 Likes

Can’t wait for it… Love this show!! :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Yeah boyeeee!!!

2 Likes

Who saw Fox Hollow and what are your thoughts?!

4 Likes

Cannacribs episodes are always professionally produced and directed… to me it has the ability to be more than just YouTube… I’ve said it once before I can see this show on a network channel such as discovery or something along those lines…the information from each episode is fantastic!!! Different products different mediums different styles but always so informative…Keep doing what you guys are doing! :+1::+1: @jdsikorsky

5 Likes

First off love each episode. Irish there could be a new one every week. With this episode i think ky favorite part was seeing the grow box. It’s a pretty kick ass set up being able to break down each room to nothing for cleaning and having the ease to empty a room fast in case of emergencies.

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback we appreciate it! We are currently working on releasing 2 episodes per month between Canna Cribs and Deep Roots! We are releasing our next one tomorrow :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very kind words much appreciated! Perhaps one day we can be featured on a network :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome work we lm enjoy the series and tune in everytime. Keep us happy and keep producing

3 Likes

The roots were sooo deep in Springfield i’m going hydro this year. My back can’t take it.:wink:

3 Likes

Welcome back been a while it seems.

1 Like

Yep the hose is lighter than the bags of dirt :slight_smile:

1 Like