NEW EPISODE- Deep Roots Episode 3 (Artisan Grown, Canby) March 12 Release

Hey all!

We have our next 'Deep Root’s episode dropping tomorrow! Hosted by Cameron Bravmann we take a look at Artisan Grown located in Canby, a small town in Oregon just south of Portland. Kyle Pope is a marine veteran who along with his wife hydroponically grows his marijuana. Kyle Pope’s most popular strain ‘Sweet Melissa’ achieved 45.64% total cannabinoids with 29.7 mg/g total quantified terpene abundance! We cannot wait for you all to see this one.

6 Likes

Here it is! Episode 3 of ‘Deep Roots- Artisan Grown’. I hope you all enjoy. Please leave a comment of your thoughts. Any feedback is welcome!

8 Likes

Very nicely done!!! Most thought about commercial hydro grow I’ve seen… Again network channel for sure

3 Likes

Bro thank you so much. I am so humbled

6 Likes

Cameron did a great job hosting this one. Looking forward to seeing him while we film in California early April :dealwithitparrot:

5 Likes

Again that real life sit down personal feel was great… the tour was amazing… Good cuisine and good flower :+1::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

5 Likes

If you get up this way :slight_smile: you are always welcome

5 Likes

Right on! It’s Kyle from Artisan Grown is @bradahhaole. Question, what’s your personal favorite strain to smoke that you’ve grown?

5 Likes

Great question!!.. I prefer indica dominant but nothing like a great sativa to keep you active :+1:… What indica and sativa are you currently growing? @bradahhaole

4 Likes

Strawberry Cough I just love that strain. I am not currently growing it and I cant figure out why :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Right now I have the Rude Boi OG, a GMO cut and a really nice sour diesel and the Artisan Grown OG #34 if she was an athlete she would be Bo Jackson :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi Kyle

What an awesome canna cribs you seem to have got over alot in life and living a dream life there in the rural sticks, and doing it all with cannabis. One thing is they do every bigger in the states. I cant believe Americans eat so much, those servings of delicious food are huge, not just one burger, lets have 1 and a half. Oregon looks beautiful, my type of place.

Why do you only have a success rate of about 28% for clones? Amazing setup and grow man. Artisan cannabis for the win and lovely peppers to.

6 Likes

Luckily for me and Char; we are little people so often one meal will fill us both and we can take some home.
The clone rate are extreme over precaution on my part. Plus I sell the left overs. I just want no chance of loss.

7 Likes

In house strains are amazing… Only a few shops in a 20 mile radius claims their own strain name!.. I grew chemdog last run… Great strain… I’m sure the GMO will knock people on their ass :call_me_hand:… Bo knows best :wink:

3 Likes

Dude Wayne Gretzki cracks me up to this day :). OG#34 she so good you think your Bo Jackson good. I know Mr Barkley will disagree but I believe he is no.1.

4 Likes

Just had the chance to sit and watch the episode! Very nice and love your facility! It’s very impressive. Also that Sweet Melissa sounds like a keeper :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile: her mom is getting tested as we speak. I am hoping to have the results in the next day or so.

3 Likes