Used dia earth a few days ago

3 Likes

They look totally different nowadays I have to upload some pictures

3 Likes

Contemplating going to flower for the new year

3 Likes

Hello mark and everybody in here

I try to start chat here

Are this tent good? How is the light on that ? Good or bad or just ok ?

How manny plants do you tink I can get in ?

Peace :v::v::heart::heart::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Idk i use a hid light others use led it’s all about what’s going to work for you

2 Likes

U have to find a system and then make it work for you and adapt it to ur lifestyle as well u adapting too

3 Likes

Hey I’m curious to know what you decided on

5 Likes

I don’t have decied jet but soon like 1 month and I decied it but I will let everybody know I wil do a forum chat for day by day how is going for me I hope it will be fun :heart::heart::pray::snowman_with_snow:

6 Likes

I’m sure it will be fun I know if you do something u like it don’t feel like work

5 Likes

6 Likes

Gotta start trimming

3 Likes

Sorry I don’t have before and after pictures really but I do have a really good picture of what I did is kind of extreme in this picture

3 Likes

5 Likes

There is a lot of positive feedback on those lights, I personally have a similar setup but from AC Infinity and a smaller sized tent. Just read a lot on here, there is so much good information and knowledgeable people with lots of experience.

That setup is pretty much complete. I have a 4*4 and can fit in 6 plants in 5 gallon pots, it depends a little on how big of plants you want.

4 Likes

Thanks mate , i tink it Will be ac infinty full kit tent But when i get my new house so i Will go crazy with tings and post all here , love this forum here 24/7 for learn from all pro growers :v::heart::pray::muscle::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @franklinfarmer

8 Likes
type or paste code here
![IMG_20240108_155023_919_044108|375x500](upload://wvimFh6LmF9L39J05sB3SaqdYam.jpeg)

3 Likes

7 Likes

1st 3 were me trimming big plant

4 Likes

The rest were something I tried for the little ones

4 Likes

So I’ve done a lot wit the room waiting to see what happens with the tent should be here Friday I’ve trimmed them about a week ago wanted to ensure that I have no light leaks and warm the plants up a bit

2 Likes