New grow #2

New grow 2.o just trying to see something

5 Likes

5 Likes

How many holes do u have in the cups and they bucket. The more holes the better they will grow as they will get sufficient amount of o2 to the root zones.

5 Likes

@Mark0427 I’m using a different dirt than last time it’s like a peat moss absorbs a lot of water

4 Likes

Yes how well does it hold water tho. If it holds it too long pH changes and all kinds of shit happens. Drain holes are def a necessity. The more the better. U always wanna water to get some runoff as to not have a buildup of a thing in the medium. Experiment for urself a bit. Do one in the pot like u have now and one same pot with a ton of drain holes. Side walls bottom and all just don’t have so many holes the pot falls apart lol. U’ll see if u try the one with lots of air holes will most likely do alot better with faster growth and all. I’m following along and watching as I love seeing these beautiful plants.

6 Likes

@Mark0427 I know that there is something I can use for the soil the little white balls but I’m not sure which one because they have 2 different types perolite vermiculite I think

4 Likes

Perlite won’t add any pH differences vermiculite if I’m not mistaken has to be buffered in the medium. I could be wrong. I’ve used perlite without issues but the coco seemed to dry out way too fast so I run just coco alone no perlite or anything. Seems to retain water a bit better for me here as I suffer from low rh or high rh there is not an in-between here lol. Hard to keep at a reasonable rh in the rooms without running all kinds of stuff.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Damn son. That’s a lotta work there.

7 Likes

What are the strains?

4 Likes

The house blend

4 Likes

@nwnative last time the weed was better than the shit I got it from so I was satisfied

4 Likes

@Mark0427 I have no choice but to get it done

4 Likes

Nice! Sounds like you did something right!

4 Likes

It’s a fricken blast. Work seems to get in the way of the growing a bit now. I don’t grow to sell it profit anything I grow for me my wife and family like my mom aunt and now my daughter who recently let us in she is smoking vape carts from dispos I guess she is 18 now I can’t say no so better to know what she is smoking rather than her smoking from someone who does harm to the stuff. I wanna get into making my own carts here for me and her as I like them for on the road use. Here at home I dab a lot.

8 Likes

I like the carts for the flower is not an option locations. lol. I’d be interested in What you figure out on making them. :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Id be interested I tried a few times using some terps/liquidizer,dabs worked alright need the right consistency and good carts cheap ones leak :woozy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: nice to not even think about dispo

4 Likes

Amazon has some pretty nice caps there havnt much paid attn to the prices. Prolly pretty cheap right now with all the sales going on. If I get into this I’ll def hit u guys up. I’ve tried a cart here or there with cheese terps and a liquidizer but like u said after it sets a small time it leaks the tastes r not quite the same it’s a work in progress it does take a bit of mixing on low heats to fully get it all mixed well together and not break down in separate parts in the carts. Also too much heat will cause crystalizing on the inside of the carts also. I’ve had both happen leak out and crystalize inside. I want a strain I can extract and thin down some and have no terps added. Just the taste from the strain extracted. These fake flavors r just not the same.

4 Likes

Do-sweet-dos from sweet seeds is a pretty good strain for extracts. Produces heavy trichs , she is Do so dos x face off og bx1 , I had a buddy press some rosin and she yielded nice. Pretty good taste too. :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

I seen it done but never tried it

3 Likes