New grow ideas

Need help for my complete setup for 8×8 indoor grow hydroponic grow $500 bucks Max let’s build ??

1 Like

@devjyarn is the man for that task he can guide u thru that if it’s possible;) I think it may be tight the cost of a good light will set u back a bit to start with. Are you thinking a mh/hps combo? U would do good in the long run to get a good led but if ur on a budget the 1000w mh/hps ballast is ur cheapest way to get great crops w little money u can always buy some leds later and upgrade as u can afford it. But that should be your goal I think :wink: idk where is cheapest to buy the hydro stuff tbh. But u will also need at least a 8" inline fan. And some oscillating fans prob 3-4 so ur getting a bit tight before u get any hydro gear… Possibly do a pro mix run to get started then buy your hydro gear after a run Or two.

3 Likes

@wutang I agree with @hoppiefrog you might have to increase that budget for your size

Packee

2 Likes

Or decrease the size of the grow area.

2 Likes

You could try a RubberMais garbage can stealth…I’ve seen amazing results in those!

Also controlling your environment should be a big thing as well. Do a little search on vapor pressure deficit aka VPD. Being able to dial that in is well worth it.

1 Like

Look on Craigslist or similar sites for some gently used equipment but be damn sure you clean it well. Don’t want any random spores or pollen coming in.

1 Like